P4 Replica photo request | FerrariChat

P4 Replica photo request

Discussion in 'Florida' started by P4Replica, Nov 3, 2007.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    #1 P4Replica, Nov 3, 2007
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Post copied across from this old thread in Ferrrari Discussion (Not model specific) section:

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7565

With apologies for the rather belated 'bump' to this thread (and cross-posting it into this section). ;)

The car that JT was referring to is a Noble P4 spyder, powered by a 308GT/4 V-8 built by Jim Carpenter.

I think, from memory, the photo below is the one that JT originally posted .... w-a-y back when.

Does anyone from the FL region have any more recent (and preferably hi-res) photos of this car, that they could share ? Thanks ! :)
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    contact JT at All Out Exotics direct. Sure he will give you a clue. I don't think he bought the car. Could be cool though at the right price, I'd buy it.

3. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    #3 P4Replica, Nov 4, 2007
    Thanks, Martin. I'll drop you a PM.
    Or 'Red Hot' (in Arizona) as per the title of the 1993 Performance Car magazine article.

Here's a couple of photos scanned from that article, below. Plus there are a few more attached to this post (#6):

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/showpost.php?p=137198565&postcount=6

.... in the original thread, started by JT, in Ferrari Discussions (Not Model Specific) section.

4. karrerakid930

karrerakid930 Karting

Feb 20, 2006
    Palm Beach Fl
    Full Name:
    Roger Martinez
    #4 karrerakid930, Nov 4, 2007
  5. Cavallino Motors

Cavallino Motors F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

May 31, 2001
    Florida or Argentina
    Full Name:
    Martin W.
    There it is....

Contact Roger. He apparently knows the owner and...I know Roger, he was my suggestion in the email I sent you :)

6. P4Replica

P4Replica Formula 3

Nov 4, 2003
    S.W. England
    Full Name:
    Paul S.
    #6 P4Replica, Nov 5, 2007
    That will do very nicely for starters. Thank you, Roger !! :)

The yellow Norwood P4 in the upper photo is, of course, Ed Cohen's car, which you had for sale on http://www.karreramotorsports.com
    - a few years back. I still have all 15 of the super 1280x960 photos of it, that you took back end of 2003, including the one above, saved from your web advert.

I'm sure I've used them again, myself, somewhere, in some other P4-related thread on FChat. Can't remember quite which thread though.
    I thought it was this one: http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=16456 .... but it seems not.
    Anyway, they're some of the nicest photos I've seen of Ed's car (and I have a LOT more now, including many of it's recent refreshment / partial re-build at Bob Norwood's).

But .... that lower one of the ex-Jim Carpenter 308GT/4-powered Noble P4 is priceless (to me as a registrar).
    Exactly what I was looking for - Thank you again. I'll drop you a PM, as soon as I've finished typing this. ;)

By the way, this is was the only recent photo I had on file, prior to you posting yours.
    A tantalizing glimpse, but not anywhere conclusive enough.