Peninsula Ferrari mechanic recommendation | FerrariChat

Peninsula Ferrari mechanic recommendation

Discussion in 'California & Nevada (Northern)' started by snbfamily, Jan 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. snbfamily

snbfamily Rookie

Nov 11, 2007
    Recently got a 430 from a dealer in Seattle and need to find a good local mechanic. I have heard good things about the foreman at the Redwood City Ferrari dealer, but have also heard they have had some turnover in the shop. Anyone able to recommend a mid-peninsula mechanic ?

2. DeaneG

DeaneG Karting

Jan 26, 2006
    SF bay area
    They have had quite a bit of turnover at FoSV, which might be a good thing compared to 2-3 years ago. My experiences there with a new Maserati have been positive over the past year.

3. 4redude

4redude Formula Junior

Jan 13, 2005
    Fungus Corner
    Full Name:
    Brian Keegan
    The foreman was Tony Palladino who has re-opened his own shop since leaving the dealership. It's called Modena Motors and the number is 650-368-5819. I give Tony the highest recomendation, you won't be disappointed.

4. Finitele

Finitele Formula 3

Sep 26, 2007
    DBC
    Full Name:
    DIR
    Congratulate but please post photos of your new Fcar!

5. snbfamily

snbfamily Rookie

Nov 11, 2007
    Thx for Tony's name and number and yes, I plan on posting photos once the weather clears. Really tough not driving the beast for several days !

6. sting168

sting168 Formula Junior

Oct 21, 2007
    +1.

Tony Palladino of Modena Motors is absolutely the best in Ferrari service.