Anyone need some 328 parts? | FerrariChat

Anyone need some 328 parts?

Discussion in '308/328' started by PT 328, Apr 26, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    I just got back from Italian Specialized Recycling where I picked up 4 plug extenders to replace my burnt one ( 3 spares ). They have an '87 328 GTS that you may have seen for sale recently on ebay. It has a smashed drivers side front fender and they have decided to part it out. The guy told me it had 66,000 miles on it but the engine was very clean. He said he drove it around for about 4 weeks with no problems. They have the interior out but have yet to start dismantling the engine. According to him the interior was flawless. It's too bad they know how hard it is to find the fog lights. He told me they are for sale for $1800 each. It looks like someone could get some nice extra parts if inclined. In case there is an interest their number is 916-638-5111. I dealt with a gentleman named Steve.

Dan

2. JohnnyS

JohnnyS F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Oct 19, 2006
    Illinois
    Full Name:
    John
    Dan, Thanks for posting!!!!! They had a part I have been trying to get for over a year. Steve told me he has two 328s that he is parting out. One had an engine fire and the smashed driver's door one. I suspect we will be seening more 328 parts up on E-Bay soon.

3. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    Johnny you are correct they do have 2. I did not see the fire damaged 328 (black ) but I was the one that pulled the extenders out of the red one that was hit in the driver front. The hood looked to have escaped any damage but the driver front quarter panel is toast along with the headlight. They had pretty much gutted the interior but the glass was all in good shape. I was told that the interior was impeccable but I did not see any of it as it was placed in another location.

4. MPalilonis

MPalilonis Karting

Sep 30, 2003
    Full Name:
    Mike
    are they 328 Euro's or US ???

5. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    The one I saw was a US. Not sure about the fire damaged black one but more than likely it is a US version as well.

6. jwtfjwtf

jwtfjwtf Karting

Oct 9, 2006
    Temecula, CA
    Full Name:
    Joshua Ferguson
    Good looking out Dan, I bought something from Steve and will receive it on Tuesday.

Regards,

Josh

7. PT 328

PT 328 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

May 1, 2005
    Josh, No problem. What did you end up buying, if you don't mind me asking?

8. jonesdds

jonesdds Formula 3

Aug 31, 2006
    SB,CA & Park City UT
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    Thanks for the tip, I was actually staying in Folsom while visiting my father in Rancho Cordova, wish I would have known about this then. I need a front wheel well cover, I'll give them a call. Thanks again.

Jeff

9. axtman

axtman Rookie

Dec 10, 2003
    Lincoln,CA
    Full Name:
    Douglas Axt
    I am the one that is running the Italian side of the business at Specialized Italian and I would like to pass on an extra discount of 15% for all Ferrari Chat members. Please when you call up ask for Ferrari parts and let me know that you are a member. Thank you for all your kind words.

Douglas A Axt
    Manager Specialized Italian
    916-631-7300

P.S. If you have any questions about any or all of the Ferrari parts that we have I will be attending the Ferrari Challenge event this weekend and would enjoy meeting any and all Ferrari Chat Members to contact me on Friday or Saturday please call 916-548-9173.