Maserati parts diagrams online. | FerrariChat

Maserati parts diagrams online.

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by lusso64, May 7, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lusso64

lusso64 Formula 3

Apr 12, 2004
    Simi Valley
    Full Name:
    David
    Just posted this in the Maser section, but I have posted here as some may be interested in the Maserati/F430 crossover of parts... and the fact that Ricambi is selling Maserati parts, with Lamborghini coming online soon.

Dave

We've just got the first batch of parts diagrams online for the 2002 Coupe and Spyder, as well as the 05 Gransport. In case anyone is not aware, Ricambi now carries Maserati parts for cars built 2002 and later.

Out of interest, if you look at some of the engine parts, you'll see a surprising number of them cross over to the 430. Ferrari and Maserati part numbers are actually a common system, so the same part number in both makes is the same part.

http://www.ricambiamerica.com/articles.php?tPath=7

We'll be adding the QP in the next few days. Eventually we'll add the pre-Ferrari-era cars as a reference that may prove useful, even if we don't stock many parts for these cars.

For the Lamborghini aficionados, these diagrams will be next on the agenda, and we have started to stock up on Lambo parts.

2. 01bee

01bee Karting

May 23, 2005
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Frank
    You have everything labeled 3200 for 2002+, should be 4200, at least here in the US we did not get the 3200.

Eric

3. Ricambi America

Ricambi America F1 World Champ
    Sponsor Owner

My mistake -- I was loading it today and my brain was on 3200. Indeed, all the parts are 4200 and I have corrected the label. Thank you!!

4. 01bee

01bee Karting

May 23, 2005
    Irvine, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric Frank
    Anytime, nice diagrams!!

Eric