328 Interior Door Panel Removal | FerrariChat

328 Interior Door Panel Removal

Discussion in 'Technical Q&A' started by RussF, Jun 5, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RussF

RussF Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    I have searched but cannot fin a thread that I recall had the procedure for removing the interior door panels. Please let me know if you can direct me to the procedure or perhaps tell me how to do this. Thanks.

2. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    Hi Russ-

First disconnect the battery.

To completely remove the door panel, you need to remove the inside door handle. First remove the door handle pull & remove the bolts in there. You will need to disconnect the wire harnesses for the power windows & power mirrors (driver side). There is also a small clevis pin connected to the door handle pull/cable that has to be taken apart. Feel free to send me a PM if you run into any snags in the process & I can help you out.

You will also need to remove all the screws around the door panel - Don't forget the 4 screws buried on the door carpet.

3. Chiaro_Slag

Chiaro_Slag F1 Veteran

Oct 31, 2003
    CA
    Full Name:
    Jerry
    #3 Chiaro_Slag, Jun 6, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Here is a picture of when I had my door handle apart. The arrows are pointing out a few bolts that need to be taken out & also the clevis pin.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

4. carlrose

carlrose Formula Junior

Nov 25, 2003
    Hi Russ,

Check under "Resources - Other" from the main board. Article with pictures I wrote last year on this very process.

:) Carl

5. RussF

RussF Karting

Nov 1, 2003
    Washington
    Thanks guys. Those were just the articles/threads that I recalled but could not find.