Sunday August 31st - Drive & Lunch Meet | FerrariChat

Sunday August 31st - Drive & Lunch Meet

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by angelis, Aug 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Date: Sunday August 31st 2008

Time: 9:00 am

Meet location:
    see www.scudrunners.net

The plan: Meet up and go for a short drive through London and then 30 mile drive out to lunch in the Maidenhead area.

Full information and route maps are available on the private www.scudrunners.net forum.

Please note that this meet is limited to Ferrari's, Lambo's, Masers, & De Tomaso's

WHAT TO DO

1. If you are coming on Sunday, please post up and we'll make a list.

2. The location and route map will be posted on the www.scudrunners.net forum.

To get access, please register on the Scudrunners forum and PM me here on Fchat.

PLEASE NOTE: Access will only be given to someone either Sy or an existing Scudrunner member know or have met.

If you don't know anyone, please PM me on this forum I'll send you the meet location nearer the time. Once you come to the meet, you will eb eligible for ful membership of the Scudrunners forum.

2. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #2 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2008
    EFA (thanks Hazy) ;)

Oh well, I won't be eligible for a full-on membership then! No hard feelings felt. :(

3. lovemysaxo1.1

lovemysaxo1.1 Rookie

Aug 11, 2008
    DEREK TrOSSER... speeling never been my strong point

you are really boring me now and sure im not the only one. You are just being a pain in the butt.
    What are you trying to achieve so we can try get you there quicker so you can pi*s off?

4. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    He just wants attention.

I've come across many people like this on forums. They post things up and hide behind anonymity. My guess is that he's an existing user who's created a second account to have a bit of fun and that photo of him is probably just something he found on the interent.

5. WillW

WillW Karting

May 23, 2005
    Helsinki, Finland
    Full Name:
    You mean like Alfie :D :D :D

btw. sounds like good meet, I'll try to make it! :)

6. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #6 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    No, I am an enthusiast.

Attention seekers are the one's who drive around in groups making excessive noise and being a nuisance, hoping to attract peoples a-t-t-e-n-t-i-o-n!

"Look at me, I'm making lots of noise, shouting out to my cruising friends, and want you to see that I've made it cos' I'm in a Ferrari"

And no BS, that is me, I'm no keyboard warrior. Why would I start a successful thread like that one, "Picture of yourself thread", long before I was brought to the attention of the Scudrunners cruises. And c'mon Angelis, what is with the 348 Scud business? Where did you dream that handle up from?

7. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    No. You are not an enthusaist. You are a rude and arrogant individual who is too cowardly to express an opinion without hiding behind a keyboard.

You probably don't even have a Ferrari.

I've been very fortunate to meet a lot of truly nice people at these meets and also on these forums. People who go out of their way to help each other out, do charity runs, organise meets etc.

These are Ferrari enthusiasts.

By calling these people "cocks" and making fun of them, you have done nothing but alienate yourself and it's not just one or two people you've insulted.

8. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #8 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    And come on, what is with the ego 348 Scud thing?

9. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    And you don't make excessive noise?

10. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #10 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    Yes I have a Capristo 3. It is loud, maybe a little too loud for my liking, but I don't participate in crowds of 20+ cars driving around attention seeking and my revving to WOT at every occasion. I also don't call out to others whilst in my 360. People really do think that you are DH's, really they do, although maybe you get pleasure from thinking this.

But I don't really own a Ferrari............

11. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    No, I don't post a new thread threatening people who don't bow to your requirements. Why did you feel the need to challenge and bring to a head your grievience with Dave at Scuderia S&S?

Oh I get it now.... you must be Daves stooge!!! Is he too scared to post up for himself so he gets you to do it. Does your arse itch when he stick his hand up it???

What do you want me to do to prove this? Ask me a question which only a 355 or 360 owner would know the answer to and I'll reply straight away. I'll even post a picture with an item of your choice next to it. Go on, try me. Do you want to see my V5 or full set of keys?

V5 please with your real name and address.

And the one's who also are the attention seekers like yourself.

I refer you to my post above re your Capristo.

"Cocks", is a very, very mild term in relation to what I've seen you post. Maybe take a step back and look at yourself and how you come across before trying that old chestnut.

Rob Lay really needs to add a smug smilie as it would be perfect here right now.

12. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #12 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    I also think that Dave at S,S&S is a bit of a cock-knocker :), sorry Dave if you're reading this :). I just don't need an internet forum to air any grievience I may have.

Hehe, V5 with name and address..........I'll blank that bit out for you if you wish.

C'mon.....348 Scud? The ego has landed!

13. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    You probbaly don't have 9 friends let alone ones who have Ferrari's

Really.?? well it's their perogotive and I respect their opinions, but I know many many owners and people involved in the ferrari industry and 99% of them enjoy what we do.

On the other hand, most of the people who are reading your threads think you are a knob. That I know for sure.

14. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Ahh...a deflection. Make people think your not with Dave. Nice one.

Believe it or not, I actually agree with what you say. However my post re Dave was made after his continuos snide remarks at me even after I asked him to desist.

So what you're saying is it's ok for someone like him to keep harassing someone, yet bad form if the victim defends themselves???

15. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    And I know many think the same about the Scudrunners. But yes, I'm afraid you're correct, I have no friends, let alone any Ferrari owning friends. Although I don't feel the need to let others know that I have a Ferrari. If you met me, you would never guess that I did.

And I see you have a peer, LoveMySaxo1.1.....is he one of your Saturday night Barry Boys who wants to be seen to know a Ferrari owner?

How many more times? What is the 348 Scud thingy? You're not embarrassed to tell me are you Mr. Ego?

16. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    What you have to understand Derek, is that this is a very small community. Most people know each other quite well. Most people know me.........and yes there are a few who may dislike me for whatever reason, but that just goes with the Job.

For all I know, you could dislike me because you are a racist or perhaps hate muslims. Wouldn't be the first time. :D

But I digress.

17. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    So ignore him, I do! How is he harrassing you? Just tell him to stop ringing/emailing you and trying to sell you a set of plugs or a Challenge grill. No Dave just go away, he will, I know! Just don't stoop to his level, you'll feel better for it. :)

18. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Oh OK then........

I really want a Scuderia, but I can't afford it. So I pretend I have one.

Is that ok? Hope you'll be able to sleep easy tonight knowing this. Give my love to your Mrs or Mr. ;)

19. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    I don't hate you, I just despise the way in which you feel that you have to win everybody's attention by driving around and trying to be the centre of attention. Just too much "look at me". It's how pack dogs behave, they are timid in isolation but violent or domineering when they are with other like minded beings.

And as for a racist, that couldn't be further from the truth. I work with virtually every race under the sun, whether they are alive or dead!

20. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    Now that wasn't too difficult now was it?.......see, you were just wanting attention, hence the 348 Scud thingy being at the end of all your posts etc....

21. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Been there done that.

Don't bother me anymore anyway as I don't post on CS anymore just occasionally read it.

Oh.....the Irony of it all.

22. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    Ha ha ha ha

You need to do a bit more research about me.

23. angelis

angelis F1 Veteran
    Owner

Jun 18, 2004
    London, England
    Full Name:
    Sy
    So Derek... you going to reveal yourself now?

24. Derek Trotter

Derek Trotter Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 28, 2007
    Cambridge, UK
    #24 Derek Trotter, Aug 13, 2008
    You've got me wrong, I've nothing to reveal, I'm just the same person who registered on here in July last year (and you now know that I'm not Dave). I haven't hijacked someone's account or using their log-in details, I'm just plain old Derek Edward Trotter proprietor of TITCO. You know it makes sense!

*He who dares........etc*

25. WillW

WillW Karting

May 23, 2005
    Helsinki, Finland
    Full Name:
    I think this threat was to say that there is meet in central London and people who wants to attend can do so (because many of us actually do live just next door where we meet up so going for proper driving is not possible. But seeing your location it must be easier in the middle of nowhere :D ) If that's not what you want to do, maybe you should meet similar kind of people like you and e.g. compare who has most polished exhaust pipe. If you can't accept different way of enjoying F-car ownership maybe you should post thread saying what is in YOUR opinion proper way of enjoying Ferrari ownership and you could stop troll these threads.
    :D :D :D