NW TOY RUN 08 | FerrariChat

NW TOY RUN 08

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by kettlman, Oct 2, 2008.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. kettlman

kettlman Karting

Nov 10, 2004
    Posted: 10/2/08 4:41PM Post subject: NW TOY RUN 08

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

NW TOY RUN 2008

December 13 , 2008
    Time: 1:30 pm
    Place: 272nd park n ride. exit 147 off I-5
    Bring: unopened toy

TOYS FOR TOTS

YEP. THATS RIGHT! SATURDAY DEC.13th 1:30pm AT 272ND PARK N RIDE. EXIT 147. GONNA DRIVE OVER TO PACIFIC RACEWAYS. DROP OFF TOYS AND ENJOY THE PEOPLE AND CARS.

LAST YEAR WAS AT THE EXTREME. OVER 400 CARS. LOTS OF FUN, AND LOTS OF TOYS. WANNA MAKE THIS EVENT SO LARGE WE WILL HAVE TO HAVE THE TACOMA DOME IN A FEW YEARS. LOOKS LIKE IT'S GETTING THERE SO LETS GET IT GOING!!!

This is going to be a BIG ONE. I want to see everybody there. I mean everybody. This is for the CHILDREN that are less fortunate. I don't care what you bring, a hot wheel or a stuffed animal. Just an unopened toy. This will show the community that all the cars are not street racing all the time. This will be an open forum event. I will post on other forums. YOU NEED TO BE AT THIS ONE!
    LETS MAKE SOME KIDS HAVE A GREAT CHRISTMAS!

www.nwtoyrun.com

I HOPE TO SEE EVERYBODY , I MEAN EVERYBODY who has ever looked at this page to attend. as you can tell last years was AWSOME. and this years will be better!!!!!!!!! the web page is still in the works and some pics don't show unless you are a member of that club. i will be fixing it soon. will be adding the forums i post on also. this will be on a saturday and even in the after noon so NO EXCUSES! HA HA HA!!!!

FEEL FREE TO POST ON OTHER FORUMS, JUST PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHICH ONES.

2. hadif355

hadif355 Karting

Mar 27, 2008
    tacoma
    Full Name:
    Ray
    I think the tacoma dome would be a great idea

3. kettlman

kettlman Karting

Nov 10, 2004
    its geting closer. less than 2 weeks. coming real fast. my comp. has been down, but alot is happening. gonna be a blast. hope to see you all there!

4. kettlman

kettlman Karting

Nov 10, 2004
    Well, only a few days left. Remember to get there early to enjoy yourself and park. I just wanna thank you all for showing up and making this event one to remember and look forward to. For 5 years in a row,

THANK YOU ALL!!!!!!

[​IMG]

5. kristopher_d

kristopher_d Karting

Aug 1, 2007
    If you want to caravan down with TWR (and enjoy a couple back roads on the way) meet up with us at the usual Saturday Morning Coffee place. The Barns N Noble/ Office Depot parking lot at Strander and Andover Park W, Tukwila. We'll be hitting the road at noon. The-Winding-Road's page on the event is http://www.the-winding-road.com/modules/eguide/event.php?eid=47

6. Boxstergirlie01

Jun 15, 2008
    Eastside, WA
    Full Name:
    Jody
    we've got about 20 or so members from the NW gang meeting at whole foods in bellevue (back parking lot) at noon. that way we can all drive down as a group. Mostly pcars and a few elise's and bmw's meeting up as well.

feel free to meet with the eastsiders and join us on the drive to exit 272!

7. lpm 505

lpm 505 Karting

Aug 26, 2008
    Bellevue, WA
    Full Name:
    William
    and at least one Ferrari. See you there Jody !

8. kettlman

kettlman Karting

Nov 10, 2004
    Tomorrow! Rain or shine we will be there. This one is for the kids!

We also have confirmation from Kent police to block the lights. Hope to see tons of you there!

9. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
    Make that at least TWO.

I'm heading down there soon with a trunk full of plush toy animals.

Hope to see some other ITALIAN cars there too!

10. GaryReed

GaryReed F1 Rookie

Feb 9, 2002
    Seattle
    Full Name:
    Gary
  11. Kristian

Kristian Formula Junior

Nov 28, 2008
    Seattle area
    nice photos :) looks like there was a big turnout

12. rynoshark

rynoshark Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Jun 6, 2004
    Pacific Northwest
    Full Name:
    Ryan
    If we could grow Coffee & Cars to have that attendance (and diversity of cars) that would be great!

13. Boxstergirlie01

Jun 15, 2008
    Eastside, WA
    Full Name:
    Jody
    great pictures gary! yeahhh! our 986 and 996 made it in a shot! =)

it was nice seeing you there! todd and i think we need to have another sushi night soon!

~jody