Anyone have more pics of this specific car? | FerrariChat

Anyone have more pics of this specific car?

Discussion in 'Vintage (thru 365 GTC4)' started by noone1, Feb 11, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #1 noone1, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Looking for more pics of this car. As many as possible. Thinking about going with this color, but would like to see more of it, perhaps in some different lighting. I'm worried that it might lose this deep color close up.

Someone said it's a pretty well known car, so there must be some more of it out there.

Thanks in advance!
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. bobafett

bobafett F1 Veteran

Sep 28, 2002
    Absolutely magnificent looking.

3. Bryanp

Bryanp F1 Rookie

Aug 13, 2002
    Santa Fe, NM
    more pics and an article in the most recent Cavallino.

4. G.C.Singhof

G.C.Singhof Karting

Mar 2, 2005
    Germany
    Full Name:
    Wolfgang Singhof
    Dear William
    As the set of photos by my brother and me at barchetta.cc is already posted, I´d aditionally just might advise not to descide on a specific colour just by photos. As you can see, the car looks different on different photos. Maybe it is possible to to contact the owner? Otherwise see at http://www.barchetta.cc/english/All.Ferraris/Detail/0813GT.250GT.Cabriolet.SI.htm for the car.

Both Etienne´s and our photo´s are from Villa d´Este Concours in Italy.
    But you might find many more pics as the car was also shown on some more concours events in USA. As far as I remember last year or the year before also somewhere at the Monterey week.

Kind regards
    Wolfgang

5. noone1

noone1 F1 Rookie
    BANNED

Jan 21, 2008
    Los Angeles
    Full Name:
    Mike
    #6 noone1, Feb 11, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2009
    I have actually just contacted the restorer and asked him for some input. Thanks for all the pics, guys.

I know that selecting a color based on a picture isn't going to yield perfect results, but that's pretty much all you get, especially with custom colors. It's an R8, so the only colors I'll ever see in person are the ones I order or the ones I randomly come across. There are no dealers anywhere near me that have more than 1 in stock. In fact most have 0. So even if I go with a standard color, I'm still going to have to decide based on promo pictures and whatever I see online from other owners.