Shout out to Northwest Auto Detail | FerrariChat

Shout out to Northwest Auto Detail

Discussion in 'Northwest' started by Jalpa_Mike, Aug 24, 2009.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Jalpa_Mike

Jalpa_Mike F1 Rookie

Apr 2, 2004
    Sequim
    Full Name:
    Michael Wilson
    #1 Jalpa_Mike, Aug 24, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    Ben & Blake:

Just had to thank you both again for the INCREDIBLE job you did on the paint of my Jalpa!!!

Even Valentino Balboni commented on it at Lamborghini Bellevue on Saturday! He told me not only did the interior of the car smell just like he remembered from the 80's (that being brand new), but he also though the paint was in remarkable shape too!!!

And from these images that Scott McClure took, you can see it looks like a mirror!!

Thanks again guys for a remarkable job, and thanks for your Trophy Sponsorship at the Italian Concours this year!!!

All you folks get your paint ready to go for the Italian Concours! Northwest Auto Detail has their very own trophy to hand out this year called "The White Glove Award". Time to get your cars ready!!!!!

Mike
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. NWAutoSalon

NWAutoSalon Rookie

Oct 7, 2008
    Seattle, WA
    Full Name:
    Blake Siebe
    I remember detailing Mikes Jalpa like it was yesterday. The paint was as soft as butter and made for close to 100% paint correction (meaning virtually scratch free) the final polish made that car pop like I couldnt believe and yet to this day his car still looks as good as it did when I finished it which tells you how well Mike takes care of his car. It impresses me every single time I see it :)