Chamonix, France Weekender 9th/10th July 2011 | FerrariChat

Chamonix, France Weekender 9th/10th July 2011

Discussion in 'France' started by EnglishGent, Apr 7, 2011.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. EnglishGent

EnglishGent Rookie

Apr 7, 2011
    Chamonix, France
    Full Name:
    Andrew Martin
    Hi,

As a 360 F1 spider owner living in Chamonix, I've been enjoying some glorious drives over the surrounding Alpine passes. And, that got me thinking....

Would anyone be interested this summer in blasting down for a long weekend in beautiful Chamonix? The time here could include a display of attendees cars in the main square, as well as some drives over/round the St. Bernard Pass, Annecy Lake, Aix-le-Bains lake etc. etc.

I've put together the following package of accommodation at the Hotel du Bois in Les Houches (7km outside Chamonix):

Based on 2 people sharing, the price per person is: 156.40 Euros.
    This includes:

* 3 nights B & B @ 41 euros per person, per night
    * welcome drink & gateau at 3.50 euros per person
    * evening dinner on the friday night at 19.90 euros per person
    * drinks package with dinner at 10.00 euros per person

Total: 156.40 euros per person.

extras are: tourist tax @ 1 euro per person, per night.

parking at 8 euros per night, per car.

To get the above package you need to reserve by phone with the hotel on +33 4 50 54 50 35 quoting 'Ferrari Weekender' and pay 30% deposit direct to them.

On Sunday 10th July I have obtained permission from the Chamonix Marie for an 'Expo Ferrari' on the main Place du Mont Blanc. This will take place between 12 Noon and 2pm then its on to the Hotel Le Vert for a BBQ at the Brit run Le Vert Bar and watch the British Grand Prix in HD on their big projector screen! :)

There will be run outs across some of the passes including the St. Bernard on the Saturday & Sunday.

Currently we have 6 Ferraris coming down from the UK via http://www.clubscuderia.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=41722

The more the merrier!

Hope you can join us!

Please add your name/car below if you intend to come (with or without accommodation).

01. Confirmed: Andrew & Sarah Martin - 360 F1 Spider, Special Order Peacock Blue, Crema hide with blue piping, Daytona seats, Red Calipers.
    02. Confirmed: Mark & Katy Collins - California, Rosso Fiorano
    03. Confirmed: Bruce & janet Cuthbert - 458 Italia
    04. Confirmed: Richard & Geraldine Salisbury - F430 Spider
    05. Confirmed: Graham & Eileen Dann - 612 Scaglietti

2. BB512 1980

BB512 1980 Formula 3
    BANNED

Jul 1, 2008
    AIX-EN-PROVENCE - F
    Full Name:
    Pascal
    Forwarded on another Forum too.