Looking for independent Ferrari service for major in CT | FerrariChat

Looking for independent Ferrari service for major in CT

Discussion in 'New England' started by dhs-9, Oct 8, 2004.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dhs-9

dhs-9 Formula Junior

Feb 6, 2004
    I have a 1987 328 and want to do a major this winter and would like ot know who is the best in Connecticut. I live in Avon.

Thanks for your help

Dave

2. FNU_LNU

FNU_LNU Karting

May 22, 2004
    New England
    Full Name:
    AM
  3. Theo

Theo Formula Junior

May 6, 2002
    Westford, MA
    Full Name:
    Theo Pappas
    John Tirrell of Independent Ferrari Service only does Ferraris and he's great. He did all my service on my 328 including belts and tires. However, he's in South Easton, MA (close to the border of Rhode Island). His phone number is 508-238-4224.

He does other New England FChatter service as well.

Tell him I sent you!

Theo

4. WAR EGL

WAR EGL Formula Junior

May 8, 2003
    SE Connecticut
    Full Name:
    TWS
    Bill Pollard
    SportAuto
    PO Box 146
    Gaylordsville, CT 06755

5. amslb182

amslb182 Formula Junior

Oct 3, 2004
    Ct
    Full Name:
    Andrew LeGrant
    check out F40 Motorsports in Portland on rt 66. they do service sales consignment restorations etc. check em out at f40.com
    max

6. Prova85

Prova85 Formula 3

Nov 13, 2003
    So. Shore MA.
    Full Name:
    Kenny K
    Another plug for JT at IFS. A very wise and seasoned Ferrari veteran.

Kenny K.

7. BigHead

BigHead Formula Junior

Oct 31, 2003
    Outside of Boston
    Full Name:
    Dennis
    The two Ferrari dealerships in New England are Ferrari Maserati of New England, a few miles west of Boston proper, 1203 Washington St., West Newton, MA 02465, (617) 559-0123. Ask for Steve Oldford, the service manager. www.ferrarine.com The other one is Miller Motorcars, down in Greenwich. Each is probably equidistant from Avon. www.millermotorcars.com Both have been very supportive of the FCA locally.

As for independents, John Tirrell of Independent Ferrari Service, 508 238 4224, is one of my best friends, and he services everything from 275s to F40s to 360s. Located in South Easton, a few miles south of Rt. 128. www.independentferrariservice.com. He's done all the work on my Ferraris, and does an excellent job, as well as being a major sponsor of the FCA New England region. (oh, he also does all of the major mechanical work for F40 Motorsports down in your neck of the woods; they transport all the cars up to him.)

Also, the guys at Boston Sports Car in Weston are very friendly, and work on Lamborghinis, Porsches, BMWs, Alfa and other sports cars in addition to Ferraris. www.bostonsportscar.com

Lastly, a couple of guys here use KTR Performance in Ayer, about 30 miles west of Boston, off of Rt. 2. www.ktrperformance.com

Hope this helps!

Oh, don't forget - www.fca-newengland.org

vty,

--Dennis

8. mondial86

mondial86 Formula Junior

Nov 1, 2003
    MA
    Full Name:
    David Holmes
    Just a note to add to this topic,I hope you have some time on your hands,for this service.My 355 went to FONE,last week for it's 15000 mi ,service ,minor stuff ,the 15000 mi ,fluids and lots of little things to check.I asked them to look at the altinator because there is a niose up there ,,,,,,to get to the point my motor needs to come out ,looks like it's a timing belt pully bearing.FONE is booked until the winter ,they can do it but not untill the snow flys ,Ferrari of long island can do it in a few months ,,john ,i love him ,could do it in the spring,Boston sports car had some time and picked the car up on thursday!!!
    It seems that the wait for service is at times ,getting close to the wait for a new car .all the people we have spoke about are very good ,I chose BOSC because I want my car back to use before the weather closes in on us
    DAVID

9. Lrob

Lrob Karting

Aug 13, 2004
    Fairfield, CT
    Full Name:
    Larry Roberts
    Check with Performance Outfitters in Stamford, CT and ask for Paul or Todd.
    203-975-1188.
    They do Ferrari service.

10. Ferrari_UK

Ferrari_UK Formula 3

Dec 6, 2002
    England
    Full Name:
    Jeff Howe
    dhs-9

Would be honored to supply you the parts for the job... :)