First post | FerrariChat

First post

Discussion in 'New England' started by BOSFan, Feb 2, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. BOSFan

BOSFan Rookie

Feb 2, 2005
    Hi. I'm a new member and first time poster but I've been lurking around for the last few months. Normally I wouldn't post anything but felt like I had to do so after what I saw two days ago. Only one Ferrari but it was really amazing to see. I was walking on my way to the theater by the common when I saw a whole line of exotic/luxury cars.

There was a 575, a 911 turbo, THREE Bentleys, a Vanquish, and a Lexus. Well, I missed the movie and my girlfriend got mad at me, but even she didn't mind too much. The Ferrari was my favorite and my girlfriend liked the Bentley convertible the most. We stood in the freezing cold for at least an hour. Who drives these cars in the after blizzard type roads and weather?! Amazing.

Was this a Ferrarichat guy? I live in Dorchester so I don't see cars like this ever. The nicest car I see at work is my boss's Lexus SUV. If it was one of you guys I would like to say THANK YOU!

Brian

2. BOSFan

BOSFan Rookie

Feb 2, 2005
    Forgot to add. The Ferrari had a California license plate. So did the Porsche and Vanquish. 2 door Bentley and 4 door Bentley both had Mass. plates. Convertible Bentley had Florida plates. I think I got those right. Good to see Ferrari guys hanging out with other marque owners too. Wish I had a camera or one of those camera cell phones.

3. racerx

racerx Guest

Nov 23, 2003
    i don't usually remember my dreams when i wake up. The vanquish should have sounded the best.

4. BOSFan

BOSFan Rookie

Feb 2, 2005
    I'm not creative enough to have a dream like this. It was a very special sight. The Vanquish and the 575 were parked when I got there. The other cars were hanging out with the hazards on and some parking. I didn't want to be a bother so I didn't go up to talk to anyone. They were all dressed really nice and looked like they were headed to dinner or something. One of the ladies getting out of the Bentleys was pregnant too, so I didn't want to keep them in the cold. I had a ski jacket and jeans with paint all over them from work too, so I don't know how well it would have gone if I drooled all over their cars. The Ferrari had a bunch of snow still on it and the paint was hard to see from all the salt on the roads. One of the Bentleys looked pretty dirty and so did the Lexus. Geez if I had a car like those I would clean it every day. And I would never street park it here in Boston. I'm sure they had valet service wherever they were headed looking the way they did.

The only thing I said to anyone was when one of the young guys was fiddling with the meter and I told him that the meters shut off by now.

So anyone know any of these guys? 575 man was probably in his 20s. Middle eastern looking guy with glasses. Vanquish had an older gray haired asian man driving. Lexus had a young asian man and his wife or girlfriend. Convertible Bentley had asian couple with the wife pregnant. 2 door Bentley had a asian couple and the 4 door Bentley had an older asian couple. There was also a couple of SUV's but nothing special for you guys.

I would love to get in touch with one of them to get a picture of these cars with snow and salt all over them at least. I didn't know there were any 575s in Boston. Let alone a fleet of Bentleys or a Vanquish. I haven't been this excited in forever. I still talk about it to my friends. I even hear my girlfriend telling people. Wish I didn't work so many hours I'd go stalk that spot to see if it happens again. This time I'll dress nicer and talk to them. :)