clear paint protectant: venture film | FerrariChat

clear paint protectant: venture film

Discussion in 'Ferrari Discussion (not model specific)' started by george001, Mar 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. george001

george001 Rookie

Jan 2, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    George Horioka
    Sam @ Premier Mobile Aesthetics Group came down and installed the venture film protectant on my black F car. While it is too early to see how the film performs, I wanted to pass on that their work was first class. They took their time, did a great job, and I was impressed with their attention to detail. I would recommend them to anyone considering applying film protectant. Their number is 510-390-6920. Sam, thanks for the great job, and coming to my home to make it convenient for me. I read about the various other films, and I believe that venture was the right choice. I like the thought of not worrying so much about chips, nicks, etc..., and the peace of mind.

2. Racerboy

Racerboy Formula Junior

Feb 3, 2004
    Bay Area
    Sounds like it came out nicely. Congrats! Any pictures of it? I have a friend trying to decide between Venture and Llumar. Thanks for the post

3. george001

george001 Rookie

Jan 2, 2005
    Newport Beach, CA
    Full Name:
    George Horioka
    I could take some pics, but truthfully you won't see any thing! I opened my garage this am and I swore there was no film on it, I really had to look close so I'm very pleased with how "clear" it is, and in some light I have to actually feel for the end of the film to identify where it is. Check out the various films, but I am very happy with this new "venture" product.