Concorso Arizona 2005 | FerrariChat

Concorso Arizona 2005

Discussion in 'Arizona & New Mexico' started by dogue, Jun 21, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    #1 dogue, Jun 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  2. azheman

azheman Karting

Feb 3, 2004
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    So if I want to go and bring the 308 does that mean I have to pay and people judge or just walk by? Do I have to leave it there or do I get to drive it at night?

My girlfriend lives like 10 mins from there so yeah.... I'm really interested in going to this one. Missed the last one.

3. F40

F40 F1 Rookie

Apr 16, 2003
    AZ
    #3 F40, Jun 21, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
    The fee is for a donation to the charity. You can enter the car as Judged or Display only, your choice. We are going by FCA guide lines so the car is judged on the originality and preservation of the vehicle. You will not be judged against another car, just judged on how well you keep care of the car and how original it is. It is actually very informative, many times people learn that something is aftermarket that they did not realize and or they are missing something. We will be having early set up Friday night for those that require it, but the show is actually only for Saturday 9am till about 3-4pm. Check out the website and download the PDFs it will have some information about the location, accommodations and charity.

Terry

5. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
  6. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
  7. de993

de993 Formula Junior

Sep 10, 2004
    Las Vegas, NV
    we're trying to get a group together from Vegas to caravan down. Anybody interested in joining us is welcome. Looks like it will be a great time!

8. FerrariFrank1

FerrariFrank1 F1 Rookie

Aug 15, 2003
    Chicago-Phoenix-L.A.
    Full Name:
    Frank
    That looks fantastic! Will definitely have to make it down there to look at your Beautiful Cars and meet you guys. I love 'el Pedregal at the Boulders'. Nice spot you picked!

9. dogue

dogue Formula Junior

Sep 2, 2001
    Phoenix, AZ
    Full Name:
    Terry
  10. Node

Node Karting

Aug 22, 2005
    Stinson Beach, Ca
    Full Name:
    Benjamin J Martin
    awesome, i happened to stumble upon the 03 concourse while checking out the gauthier classic which is by far the best car show ive been too.

The Jaguar XK180 they had was unbelievably gorgeous. Not to mention the f40