What Do You Think Of... | FerrariChat

What Do You Think Of...

Discussion in 'LamborghiniChat.com' started by sketchsk85, Sep 26, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. sketchsk85

sketchsk85 Formula Junior

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    hello all. my name is thomas and i am more of a ferrari guy but i was wondering what all of the performance lamborghini owners (diablo countach(sp?) gallardo murcialago) think of the LM002 vehicle?
    i personally like it but what are your thoughts

-Thomas

P.S. excuse the butchering of any and all of the lamborghini model names... as i said i am more of a ferrari guy.

2. BULL RUN

BULL RUN Formula 3

Dec 18, 2004
    I think it's cool it was made when SUV's weren't cool. but if they make one now. it won't be.

3. rush109

rush109 F1 Veteran

May 26, 2005
    Montreal, Quebec
    Full Name:
    Joshua McRae
    #3 rush109, Sep 26, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  4. BULL RUN

BULL RUN Formula 3

Dec 18, 2004
    Excellent!

5. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas

haha the way they should be drivin!

6. Webby

Webby F1 Veteran

Sep 12, 2004
    Yeah they put a bomb inside of it and blew it up to test the strength of the wall. Makes no sense, what a waste :(

I think the LM002 is a sweet truck

7. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas

hmm yes lets put a bomb in a car limited to 300 thats worth $70k... yay for us...
    dumbaassses

8. KennyH

KennyH F1 Veteran
    Owner

Aug 13, 2001
    NYC
    Full Name:
    Kenny
    It makes more sense for them to trailor it back to civilization, restore it, and sell it?

Come'n..

9. BigBull

BigBull Karting

Aug 4, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    FNK
    Hey KennyH - let's remember that this is the government we're talking about here. Blow up a rare car to demonstrate the strength of a concrete wall - sounds like par for the course. I guess they couldn't find a Murci Roadster so the LM would have to do.

FNK

10. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas

yes h hear the next test will be with a muria sv... they are testing the strength of the presidents desk.. you know those things matter.

11. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas

yes i hear the next test will be with a muria sv... they are testing the strength of the presidents desk.. you know those things matter.

-Thomas

12. BigBull

BigBull Karting

Aug 4, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    FNK
    I thought Monica L. already tested the strength of the presidential desk with the back of her head. (Repeatedly.)
    There. No need to blow up the Muira SV. Glad I could help.

13. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    oh good gosh what has my question turned into?!?!?!? lol

14. BigBull

BigBull Karting

Aug 4, 2005
    St. Louis
    Full Name:
    FNK
    I'm sorry - sometimes I just can't help it. If someone opens the door it is only polite to walk through it. I will try to behave. And for what it's worth... I think the LM is really cool. It was the Defender of its time. If it would have been engineered better it really would have been somethin'. As it is though, it certainly gets a nod from me.

15. MurcieMurcie

MurcieMurcie F1 Rookie

Jan 31, 2004
    I believe the LM002 in the pic that was blown up belonged to Uday Hussein....Who here would own a car that he owned? I love Lamborghini and have since I was old enough to know what it was, but if they gave me that LM002 I am sorry to say I would blow it up on my own....Okay, now let the flaming begin:)

16. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas
    i dunno man... the lm002 is a friggin sweet car... i think i would be able to "just forget" who the past owner was lol.

-Thomas

17. qvpower

qvpower Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Cali
    I wont take it if it was like the funeral guy in the murcie.....

18. modoindustries

modoindustries Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2005
    Bel Air, CA
    Full Name:
    Sami C.
    Its not like Uday was killed in it. Plus it would make me feel better knowing it was his, and he was blown to bits and his car is now enjoyed by americans.

19. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric
    I don't know if you paid attention to the stories about the Hussein brothers, but there were probably a few dead bodies taken out to the desert in that thing. I'm going to second blowing that particular one up.

20. modoindustries

modoindustries Formula Junior
    BANNED

Aug 29, 2005
    Bel Air, CA
    Full Name:
    Sami C.
    So you wouldnt buy a Cadillac in Jersey either, I am sure some of them have had bodies in the trunk.

21. ECTurboGSX

ECTurboGSX Formula 3

Dec 26, 2004
    Bay Area, CA
    Full Name:
    Eric

I wouldn't buy a cadillac;) Unless the gangsters are getting the V-series cars, I might consider one of those if it was a good deal. I heard something about a guy having a heart attack in a very rare 60s vette and he baked inside of the car for a bit and the smell never came out. So basically, no, I wouldn't buy a car if a dead body had been in it.

22. qvpower

qvpower Formula Junior

Apr 18, 2004
    Cali
    actually, I'd probably dismantle the thing, sell it for parts and then use the money to buy another one... Effective recycling.

23. gougoul

gougoul Formula 3

Nov 25, 2004
    Geneva, Switzerland
    Well i tried one, and it's a dog to drive.
    Heavy, slow for actual standarts, amazing thirst (270 Ltrs tank anyone ?), sh!tty build quality etc etc.

And then you have the engine.

24. sketchsk85

Aug 1, 2005
    Denver
    Full Name:
    Thomas

really? that is odd i have always heard they were quite nimble for being absolutely gargantuine (sp?) but either way its good to hear the bad along with the good.

-Thomas