Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA | FerrariChat

Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA

Discussion in '360/430' started by SP_wEaZeL, Nov 4, 2005.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    Over a year ago, the Kreissieg F-1 Valvetronic exhaust system was brought to my attention. The quality and sound is what really caught my eye. Being the person that I am, I wanted something that no one had. I had to have it. I purchased the Kreissieg Headers and Exhaust system brand new from Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kreissieg USA. As you probably guessed, this was not a cheap purchase. The headers retail for $8498 and the exhaust retails for $10998.57. I was given a deal on both pieces. Till this day, I believe I’m the only one in the states that has both modifications done on a 6.0L or any Diablo for that matter. When the exhaust was being installed, we ran into a minor problem. The exhaust system was hanging extremely low. It had to be modified, no big deal you think right? But, after paying $10K for an exhaust, do you want to spend more money to modify it? The minor issue was notified to Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kreissieg USA. I don’t know if they’ve changed the design on it or not since. Once the exhaust was installed along with the headers, it was like music to my ears. I had never heard anything sound as good as the Kreissieg did on a Lamborghini.

The next thing I did was have the car dynoed. I originally ran an MS Racing exhaust which I passed on to a good friend of mine. The car made 445.6WHP. As of today, the 6.0L dynoed to the wheels 453.2 WHP on a 2WD Dynojet equipped with Kreissieg’s F-1 exhaust and Kreissieg’s headers. The driveshaft was removed in order to convert the 4WD 6.0L system to RWD only. That’s a gain of 7.6 HP over the MS Racing. Not only did we dyno the car in F-1 mode, but we also dynoed it with the Valvetronic system in full force to see what would happen. The car dynoed at 347 WHP. That’s 106.2 WHP loss. We felt at that time that the Valvetronic system was best used to silence out the exhaust tone. We didn’t feel it was a good idea to drive with it closed.

Awhile later I purchased a brand new Ferrari 360 Challenge Stradale. I hesitated on purchasing the Kreissieg only because of the pricing. I was running a Capristo exhaust at the time, but on a Stradale, it just doesn’t sound the same as a regular Modena. I gave a call over to Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA and see what they could do for me. They stated to me that they had a used version in stock and would be willing to give me a good price on it. I was pleased to hear this information, but wasn’t sure why they would have a “used” exhaust in stock. I also asked if this exhaust would have any problems with CEL. I was told that there would be no problems whatsoever. The exhaust was bolted into place and again, it was the best sound I’ve ever heard. I grinned from ear to ear. After driving for about 2 days, my slow down light came on. I wasn’t too familiar with Ferrari’s at this point in time, but I knew it couldn’t be good. I took the car into Ferrari of Orange County to have the problem diagnosed. They stated that the exhaust system I had on the car was the cause of it. Being that it was a Stradale, I assumed that it could be possible since the car is different then a regular Modena. I regret now not contacting Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA about the problem, but myself and Mark (SP_Weazel) were assured by them on numerous occasions that the exhaust would not cause this problem. I ended up selling the Stradale in exchange for a Murcielago. The exhaust sat here until one of my sales team sold the exhaust to a local Ferrari customer.

We install the exhaust on the Ferrari with ease and the customer LOVED it!! He went absolutely nuts. A few days later, we get a call stating that his CEL came on. We sent a flatbed to his house, picked up the car, and promised to sort out the CEL. With out any thought to it, he agreed and was pleased that we were so helpful. We tried numerous o2 simulators, and many different options, but to no prevail. Nothing worked. We contacted Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA and stated the problem to them. They told us that because his car wasn’t a Stradale, that exhaust of course would not work on a regular 360 Modena. Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA also stated that they have a brand new Kreissieg Version that runs the factory CAT’s and will NOT cause a CEL problem. We agreed and paid the $XX,XXX amount for the exhaust system. We received the unit and to no surprise, the piece is wonderfully crafted. My tech’s had the exhaust installed by the end of the day. Our customer came and left with that same smile on his face. 15 minutes later, we receive a call from him, but this time, there’s no CEL, there’s a Slow down Light. He freaks out after reading in the manual that if that comes on, the whole car may shut down. We calm him and ask him to bring the car back.

At this time, I contact Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA once again and notify them of the problem. The answer we get is: “What do you want me to do?” I lose my composure and go off on them. For me and my company to spend $XX,XXX amounts of dollars with a company, and this is the type of customer service I get, I was not going to be treated in this manner. I may not be selling XX amount of units like Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA told me other customers were doing, but regardless, I am still a customer. At this time, Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA promises to contact Japan and find out more information regarding the problem. This will lead into a second problem I have faced in the past months. (More on that later)

As of now, the exhausts were redesigned in order to not create the CEL problem. We returned the revised 360 exhaust in which we were credited for. Mark had also sold a Gallardo exhaust to a customer and that exhaust was delayed in shipment for a couple of reasons. 1. Being that they didn’t have the revised versions. 2. He had to sign a WAIVER (Attached Picture) stating that Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA was not responsible for any CEL and or Emissions problems. The customer agreed to sign the waiver. But, SP Engineering was never contacted by Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA. Out customer was contacted via another source. (Mark will post on that.) However, if the exhaust continues to cause the same problem for him as it has done for us and BMWRACER, I will “NOT” hesitate to take the exhaust back and solve the situation with Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA.

As of now, we have 1 more Murcielago exhaust in stock. I will sell if anyone is interested in it, but as of right now, SP Engineering will no longer buy or carry Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA products anymore. If we are not going to be supported directly by Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA then there is no point for my company to work with them any longer. As stated before, the exhausts have great sound and craftsmanship, but Omni Solutions / Eisenhaus / Kriessieg USA customer service lacked the courtesy to help us in our time of need only to try and help us when it was already too late. This is not a problem that has just occurred, it has been an on-going problem for quite sometime.

Alex Shen
    SP Engineering

2. RobertWangF430

Sep 15, 2005
    Pompnao Beach FL
    Full Name:
    Robert Wang
    I was interested in their products as well but I realized Japanese market cars have many differences and I had a feeling there would be issues. I browsed the boards over a year ago and spoke to 3 ANGRY customers. The exhaust systems did not fit, Check engine lights came on, new hangars had to be made and there was no customer service. $10,000 and this is what you get?

There is no excuse for this type of business practice in any industry. The products are vastly overpriced to begin with and after hearing your situation Please just use another vendor. Go with FUCHS their fit and finish is the best I have found. Eurotek is the new importer I think.

It seems you’re on the end of dealing with customers, I feel for you 100% I would hate to be in that situation and the money factor doesn’t help.

On my prior 2004 Stradale I removed the Cats and replaced with bypass pipes. I did get a check engine but the car drove fine. After I did the ECU tuning I discussed this with Eurotek and the "Check Engine" was gone for good, I mean 9,000 miles after I drove it, the light never came on.

I bet your problems could have been solved with ECU mapping which does control certain sensors.

Good Luck and I hope others read these posts. Sound is not worth the aggravation caused by these products.

3. SP_wEaZeL

SP_wEaZeL Formula Junior

Aug 23, 2004
    I hope more people come forward. It's a great feeling that now I know, my company wasn't the only 1 with problems. As far as the CEL goes, Alex, owner of SP, could care less about the CEL. We both know that there really is no effects to the car, but to customers, some will freak out and worry. And I don't blame them 1 bit.

4. 20C4S

20C4S Formula Junior
    Silver Subscribed

Dec 5, 2003
    feel ur pain alex. as a shop owner we always have to eat the labor not to mention the cost on parts. if the supplier does not support its product i find it's pointless to carry the product for the risk.

this is also the main reason i don't want to mess around with these cars because a tiny thing may be so expensive to fix.

sorry to hear this & hope u get it resolved soon.