Nashville Spottings | FerrariChat

Nashville Spottings

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by mini_ferrari, Sep 6, 2006.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    I was in Nashille this weekend. While I was going through Brentwood I saw a red 430 coupe on Franklin Rd. Does anyone know him? Also downtown that night I saw a Bentley Flying Spur, black with some bling bling rims.

2. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    Saw those exact same cars on the same night. I am most intrigued about the 430, though. Saw it on Murphy road headed to one of the restaurants on that strip. Second time I've seen it.

3. 4re Nut

4re Nut F1 World Champ

Mar 27, 2004
    N of NOLA
    Full Name:
    Steve
    I visited Nashville over the weekend and was hopeful to see a F-car or two but no luck. Also, I stopped by the Lane Motor Museum; awesome place but no Ferraris. For what its worth I did see a new Shelby Hertz Mustang in the Opry Mills parking lot.

4. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    Same 430 is at the same restaurant coming home tonight a few minutes ago. I'm not a stalker, I just pass this place every morning and evening. I wish I knew whose car this was. It's absolutely gorgeous.

5. dfrace

dfrace Karting

May 6, 2006
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Darren
    I don't want to get too specific, but is the owner of the 308 I often see on Harding an FChatter?

6. StratoL

StratoL Rookie

Mar 8, 2005
    I'm pretty sure the red F430 belongs to Jack Bovender, he lives down the street from me and I know he use to own a red 360 since I've seen him driving it out of his drive way and in the area but I think he moved up recently to the 430 because I've seen it driving in the area and it was parked infront of his house one day...it was raining outside too.

7. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    Saw a red 430 Spider two days ago. Now there's two of them...

8. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel
    The spider could have been Bob. He's here on the boards.

9. parkerfe

parkerfe F1 World Champ

Sep 4, 2001
    Cumming, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Franklin E. Parker
    It seems to me that there should be a lot of country music money in Nashville and thus a lot of nice cars including Ferraris ?

10. Trevor L

Trevor L Formula Junior

Jul 21, 2004
    OKC, USA
    I saw a red 575 in Hendersonville yesterday, it was parked on the same street that I see a 360 conv sometimes.

11. rossocorsa13

rossocorsa13 F1 Rookie

Jun 10, 2006
    Nashville, Tennessee
    Full Name:
    M
    I've lived in West End (a somewhat nicer side of Nashville) for about three months now and have lived no more than 25 miles from Nashville my entire life. Since my move, I've seen a 550 Maranello, 2 430's (most recent) a 355 Spider, and a black 328 GTS. Over the course of living around Nashville I've probably seen 10-15 of them: a white 456, some 308's and 328's, 2 TR's, a 355, and one or two 360's. In all honesty there are two dominant money sides of Nashville: Belle Meade and Brentwood, the first being the old money, and the second being the new. I haven't spent much time in Belle Meade, but I'm in Brentwood at least once a week, and the most I see there are Porsche's, Mercedes, and BMW's. One or two Aston Martins. All that to say, yeah, there's money here, but it doesn't appear that it's being spent like us Ferrari enthusiasts would like (in comparison of, say, LA). I did hear of a CGT spotting in Brentwood a while back, though. But if there are more here than I think, then hey, I don't have a problem with that, I just haven't seen anything yet. If you've got 'em, then drive 'em. Because I wanna see 'em. And hear 'em.

12. StratoL

StratoL Rookie

Mar 8, 2005
    For some reason there has recently been an influx in exotic/high end cars here in nashville. I saw a CGT pull off belle meade onto harding about two weeks ago, a white lambo gallardo going by the belle meade police station a week or so ago, and last night I was behind a red f430 coupe on the blvd itself. It is Jack Bovenders because I came beside him at the stop sign and saw. Bently GTs, Astons, and Lotuses are becoming so common place they hardly even catch my eye anymore, hopefully it won't be that way with ferraris by the time I am able to purchuse one myself.

13. dave360

dave360 Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 6, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    David Caldwell
    You are correct dreamofownership. I believe Mr. Bovender purchashed the red 360 coupe from F.O.A so he could get on the list for the 430. I also saw him on West End last week, VERY NICE!

14. ItaliaF1

ItaliaF1 F1 Veteran

Aug 28, 2005
    Nashville,TN
    Full Name:
    John Burrow
    That was probably Robert.

15. VazQV

VazQV Rookie

Jan 3, 2006
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Duane Vazquez
    About the 308 seen on Harding- that could have been me. Red QV? I live near Nippers Corner so I'm on Harding a lot. I bought the car from my Dad and had it shipped from FL about 6 months ago.

16. dfrace

dfrace Karting

May 6, 2006
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Darren
    Duane, I was trying to be very non-specific, because I see it at the owners house. It is a red 308, not sure on the year but it does not have the spoiler. It is not really on Harding, just close, and it must get driven alot because its often gone when I drive by. I have never seen it close, or the front view. Just the rear and sides. Its a beautiful sight from the road and I strain my neck looking every time I drive by.

17. Peace Frog

Peace Frog Formula Junior

Apr 5, 2005
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Chad Denning
    The red 430 is a country star's new toy. I'll leave it at that. He was in our building the other day and had it parked out in the lot for a good 6-7 hours. I must say that thing is gorgeous. I wasn't a big fan of them until I saw this one in the flesh. He's been driving it all over town.

18. xPortOfMiami

xPortOfMiami Karting

Sep 14, 2006
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Carlos Daniel Yepez
    I've seen quit a bit of cars throughout the Nashville/Brentwood area. I live in Brentwood right off of Concord and I've seen some nice cars. The owner from the W has his two Lambos parked outside his club ( One of them is Lime and the other is Orange), White and Red Ford GT coming down Concord Road, and plenty of 360's. I believe the owner of Shogun has a Porsche Turbo and a Lambo Gallardo.

I'm in Miami currently for college and can't think of too many cars off the top of my head right now. I'll be home for the weekend though and I'm sure I'll see something.

19. xPortOfMiami

xPortOfMiami Karting

Sep 14, 2006
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Carlos Daniel Yepez
    There's a Silver Mercedes Mclaren SLR @ the Benz dealership in the Cool Springs area as well. The car is purchased already but the owner keeps it there. Any idea who owns it?

20. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    Did see a Maybach on Cloverland in Brentwood yesterday.

21. xPortOfMiami

xPortOfMiami Karting

Sep 14, 2006
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Carlos Daniel Yepez
    Crawford you have a Silver F355, right? I have yet to see it in the Nashville area. Do you drive it much or reserve it for the weekends?

22. dfrace

dfrace Karting

May 6, 2006
    Alabama
    Full Name:
    Darren
    There was an SLR Mclaren at our office building in Green Hills one afternoon about a year ago. Maybe it was the same one..

23. mini_ferrari

mini_ferrari Formula 3

Feb 13, 2004
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Jerry Preisel

He has a red 355.

24. Crawford

Crawford Formula 3

Mar 5, 2003
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Crawford White
    I've been averaging about 200 miles/week since I got it in Feb. I'm on Wilson Pike, Concord, and Edmunson Pike a good deal. If you were home, you'd probably see me all the time!

Heading down to Road Atlanta tonight. Will be able to take the 355 on the track tomorrow AM. I'm looking forward to that:)

25. xPortOfMiami

xPortOfMiami Karting

Sep 14, 2006
    Miami, Florida
    Full Name:
    Carlos Daniel Yepez
    Thats awesome man. I'm actually home for the weekend but what unfortunate timing on my behalf. Maybe when I'm home for Thanksgiving break or Christmas you could show me the car if you don't mind. Well have fun @ Road Atlanta...!