Go Back   FerrariChat.com > Regional Areas - USA East > South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 08-10-2011, 08:14 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Bryan Burnworth
Mark, It was my pleasure to work on your Cayman S!

Looking forward to working on your 348 and maybe vintage VW.

Here are a few more pictures for you.
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 08-11-2011, 11:34 AM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Onsite Shine

Hey guys, I know it's been said before, but Jim at onsite shine is amazing as well. He does all my cars every two weeks and the work it always amazing. I can't say enough about the professionalism and quality of that company. Check out www.onsiteshine.com.
Old 08-11-2011, 02:52 PM
Formula 3
Silver Subscribed

Full Name: Mark
I have used Jim as well & he does a great job, and I WILL use him again but, this project was not a wash & wax detail.

12hrs. to remove ALL swirls from paint.

arrived at 8:15am left around 8:30 to 9:00pm

Last edited by elgin328; 08-11-2011 at 03:04 PM.
Old 04-10-2012, 08:18 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: John
I just had Bryan Burnworth at Peach State Detail bring my black F430 back to life! What an amazing job he and his assistant did. I've never seen two men work so hard and with such passion. They made the car look better than new. They went beyond my greatest expectation and were patient to answer all my questions about care after they left. Bryan was professional and talented in every way and I highly recommend him!
Non-Sponsor Ads
Old 04-10-2012, 08:50 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Quote:
Originally Posted by speedyman View Post
I just had Bryan Burnworth at Peach State Detail bring my black F430 back to life! What an amazing job he and his assistant did. I've never seen two men work so hard and with such passion. They made the car look better than new. They went beyond my greatest expectation and were patient to answer all my questions about care after they left. Bryan was professional and talented in every way and I highly recommend him!
Mr Speedy,

It was our pleasure to bring the finish of your F430 to a high level and thank you for your kind words.

As per your request, here are some before and after pictures.

First picture shows the average condition of the paint on Mr Speedy's recently purchased F430. Second and third pictures shows some of the special challenges presented to us. The rear bumper cover was riddled with pigtails aka DA sanding marks. IME these are factory defects that where never removed until now.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040219.jpg (37.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040233a.jpg (81.8 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040239.JPG (70.6 KB, 145 views)
Old 04-10-2012, 08:52 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Here are some after pictures.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg P1040271.jpg (45.3 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040277.jpg (46.6 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040242.jpg (71.6 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040251.jpg (80.7 KB, 145 views)
File Type: jpg P1040266.jpg (91.1 KB, 145 views)
Old 04-20-2012, 11:25 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: Mike
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmblack3 View Post
Here are some after pictures.
You and Joey did a great job on that one Bryan.

Also in regards to this thread, UB2SLOW went with myself and Matt... to bring his Gallardo and Ford GT up to par with where they should be.

On a side note....RIP Fast Eddy.
Old 04-26-2012, 03:47 PM
Karting
Not Subscribed

Can this same finish be done on a car that's covered with the clear film
Old 10-27-2013, 05:50 PM
Rookie
Not Subscribed

Full Name: David
Bryan Burnworth is the best, hands down

Contacted Bryan about my Ferrari California. He sent me VERY DETAILED emails about what opti-coat and gave me other advice on how I can clean the car myself and the dangers of having other hand washers doing it.

He then visited me in Midtown and checked out my car and noted the paint thickness in various spots and scoured it looking for faults, swirls, scratches, etc that I even hadn't noticed. Beyond being obviously extremely competent, he's also a very giving person. Kind-hearted, easy-to-laughter, and gregarious. Not in a salesman-type way, but in a this-is-a-good-human way.

I wanted him to finish early so I could drive down on Sunday to pick it up because I was busy on Monday and he worked all night to do this for me. Who does that?

When I came down to pick it up, part of me wanted to leave it in his garage because it was so stunning, I didn't want it to ever look dirty again. And he had the game on his garage and allowed my friend to watch the end of the Patriots-Miami game. Who does that?

This isn't a mash note. Getting opti-coat on your car isn't cheap. But it looks amazing. And it was so hassle free and Bryan said if I wasn't happy with it in the next 5 years, he'd fix it up for me for free. Who does that? Bryan does.

Feel safe dropping off a $200k+ car at this man's house. He takes care of it better than you, and he knows his stuff cold. Also, a great guy. Big fan
Old 10-27-2013, 08:45 PM
Karting
Rossa Subscribed

Full Name: LT
I've used Mike at Adams Classics for my 430, SL and Aventador. He does a great job at paint correction, and has applied opticoat and cquartz (I prefer c quartz).

Mike's site is www.mirrordetailing.com

You can see more specific thoughts and pics on this thread:

http://www.ferrarichat.com/forum/360...oto-heavy.html