MS Cars and Coffee, whos in? | FerrariChat

MS Cars and Coffee, whos in?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by bigeasy, Feb 12, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    I have secured a location that would welcome a cars and coffee group in Madison MS. Reunion Golf and Country Club can provide the venue for us to meet. initially, we could meet the second Saturday of each month starting at 08:30 to 10:00, we can adjust the time / date as needed. We will have FREE COFFEE, and breakfast is available to those that want it ( for purchase) We can use the poolside tables and chairs, or sit inside in the A/C in the summer. The Reunion Parking lot has ample space to accommodate a large number of vehicles.

This C&C meeting will be open to all car marques, but will focus on sports cars and exotics. There are many car enthusiasts in the Reunion Community and the Jackson MS. area. If you feel you might be interested or if you know of a friend that would be interested in attending these meetings, send me a P.M. with your E-Mail address I will send you updates and info.

Mark

2. dchou1107

dchou1107 Rookie

Mar 21, 2013
    that works for me. Let me know the details of when the first one is

3. Triple Black

Triple Black Karting

Feb 8, 2014
    Millington TN
    Full Name:
    David S
    If it wasn't so far away I would come from Memphis.
    I travel to Jackson every month for work so I kind of know the area a little.

4. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    The first Cars and Coffee MS Style event is set for Sat. March the eighth at 0830. the site is Reunion Country Club, 150 Greenward Dr. Madison MS 39110.

We are planing on holding each monthly event, after the initial event, on the first Sat. Of each month at this location. All car Marques are invited.

If you would like to be added to the E-Mail distribution list for this event, send me a P.M.

Hope to see you there!

Mark

5. bigeasy

bigeasy Formula Junior

Dec 31, 2012
    Hope to see Y'all there!

6. ms tifosi

ms tifosi Rookie

Mar 4, 2014
    I shall see you there. Looking forward to joining some local car guys for a little caffeine and talking cars!

7. Feick2

Feick2 Rookie

Aug 31, 2014
    Will there be an October or November cars and coffee?

8. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    I will be moving back to MS in a few years - hope I can join in then!!!

PDG