Small car show in Madison, GA - Friday April 4th | FerrariChat

Small car show in Madison, GA - Friday April 4th

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by 4rextc, Feb 24, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    #1 4rextc, Feb 24, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I'm helping put on a small car show (~65-85 cars) in Madison, Ga on Friday evening, 6-9 p.m., April 4th, sponsored by the local car club (www.countryroadcruisers.com). There will be at least one Ferrari in attendance (assuming FOA gets finished with tweaking my car by then), but it would be great to have more!

Registration for the show is $15, with proceeds going to local charities and a scholarship fund for a graduating senior at the local high school. There will be 25 awards, plus a "Best of Show" trophy from the registered entries.

Check out the club's web-site, including photos from past shows, and more information on location, etc.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I like Madison, and I'd love to attend, but the 4th is my dad's 95th birthday, and I'll be down in Florida celebrating it with him. Enjoy the show!

3. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    Sorry you won't be able to attend, but what a great reason! It's good to have those genes.

Maybe you can make the September show. It is much larger (110-130 cars), and held the 3rd Sunday. I'll post more about that show later.

4. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    Five days out, and the weather predictions are looking great (always a concern for any car show)!

5. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    So much for long-range weather predictions... Old man weather has decided to throw afternoon showers our way, so the car show has been rescheduled to Friday, April 18th; same time (6:00 pm to 9:00 pm) and same place (downtown Madison, GA).

6. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    #6 4rextc, Apr 12, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  7. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'm off from work every other Friday, but unfortunately the Fridays that you've chosen - both the original date and the replacement date - were not in those weeks. I'd like to go but I seriously doubt that I could make it there after work, especially considering Friday afternoon rush hour traffic trying to escape Atlanta.

If you do one of these on a Saturday, that I might be able to make.

8. 4rextc

4rextc Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Madison, Georgia
    Full Name:
    Stratton Hicky
    Well... darn! We do have a larger show in September, on Sunday (10 am - 4 pm). This year it will be Sept 21st. Maybe you can make that one.