Atlanta - Anyone want to drive from ATL up to the GA mountains this week? | FerrariChat

Atlanta - Anyone want to drive from ATL up to the GA mountains this week?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by gmannella3, Apr 18, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. gmannella3

gmannella3 Rookie

Apr 8, 2014
    Orlando and Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Giovanni
    Looking to bring my Aston up to the mountains this week for a cruise around - anyone interested? I was thinking about going monday around 12 noon - but I'm available all week (but wednesday).

2. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I'm going for a mountain drive tomorrow morning at 8 with the Lotus club. Meeting at Starbucks off GA400 exit 13. Probably going to be a short drive ending around 11AM or so.

Going to the mountains for a week starting next Friday. If you want to join us for some drives let me know.

:)
    BT

3. gmannella3

gmannella3 Rookie

Apr 8, 2014
    Orlando and Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Giovanni
    That sounds great! Wish I could join tomorrow - I'm actually heading up to the Motorcars of Georgia dealership to pick up my car early afternoon. She's been in the shop for the past 3-4 weeks so I definitely need to go for a drive!

Is it mainly a lotus drive or just a mix?

4. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    The Lotus group is always a mix. It is actually rare for Loti to make up more than 50% of the group. Today is was actually just two S2000's. GA 180 was lots of fun but a little slick!

:)
    BT