Coffee and Cars in Greenville SC | FerrariChat

Coffee and Cars in Greenville SC

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Patek, Jul 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    #1 Patek, Jul 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    This is a much needed break from the " dealership" freak show in Alpharetta during the C&O.
    We took the cars up to Greenville SC, in the massive parking lot of the headquarters of Michelin Tires. about 650 cars. No mad house to get there at 4am, we got there at 7am and only 4 cars were there, most roll in very casual by about 9AM, very laid back. And the car owners really love to talk to you, and share information.
    There is great museum at the Benson Fiat shop. All american stuff, but mint plus , Hemmings magazine is doing a special on it later this year.
    Julie got excited and bought a rare "Limited Edition" 1957 FIAT. Very few are around. Each dealer my get only 5 this year. While we where there a lady from California called and bought one over the phone, only come in Blue, White or Green.
    It is the 4th Saturday of every month, not last, as there are a few months that have 5 saturdays. So 4th Saturday of the month.

Going to Ashville on the 19th of July for their C&C, should be cool and laid back.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Thanks for the info, John. I like Greenville and have friends there, so I might just do that trip sometime in the future.

3. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Jim, it is a fine show. I want to go to the Asheville show. Skipping the show tomorrow in Atlanta

4. UroTrash

UroTrash Three Time F1 World Champ
    Consultant Owner

Jan 20, 2004
    Purgatory
    Full Name:
    Clifford Gunboat
    I have missed the last 2 C&Cs in Greenville but I try hard to make them.

Hope I can meet you fellas next month!

5. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Come on out, it won't be summer forever.... Best