My favorite a small taste of the 330P4 | FerrariChat

My favorite a small taste of the 330P4

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lanikai, Jul 15, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
  2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Thank you for that, Will. I've always said that the P4 is the most voluptuous racing car ever built, and nothing since 1967 has altered that opinion. Think of the most beautiful woman that you can imagine, then imagine her being transformed into a racing car, and you'll have the P4!

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    The companion piece on the 312PB is just as compelling, with some glorious flat-12 sounds! I saw this particular car at Barber a couple of years ago, and it was clearly the best-sounding car at the event.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dFzgsq49R8]Ferrari 312PB Ends an Era With a Bang - YouTube[/ame]

4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    BTW, that footage of the lovely P4 was shot at an equally lovely racetrack, Mont-Tremblant in the Laurentian Mountains of Quebec. It hosted a couple of Canadian GPs in the old days and now hosts a great vintage racing event in July called Sommet des Legendes. If you ever get a chance, go! And don't forget to visit the nearby ski village as well; even in July it is charming. Take the gondola to the top of the mountain and enjoy the view.

5. bernardo66

bernardo66 The Crazy Cat Man
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Dec 14, 2003
    Montreal Canada
    Full Name:
    Bernie
    What he said. ;)

6. Jean-Claude

Jean-Claude Karting

Sep 23, 2009
    Atlanta
    In person, the p4 is stunning. This video was fantastic. Thanks for sharing.