Alternative Cars and Coffee, very nice. | FerrariChat

Alternative Cars and Coffee, very nice.

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Patek, Jul 26, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    #1 Patek, Jul 26, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I know you true Ferrari guys don't get out to the mad house at the C&O in Alpharetta. I use to never miss, but have been only one time since last Oct. Not sure I will go back.

Lately Been going to a Saturday Cars & Coffee in Greenville S.C. You don't have to get there at 5am, you can show up about 9 am and still find a place. If you get there at 8 :15 am you can have your choice, and about 400 cars show up.

Everyone, and I mean everyone is nice, talks to you, appreciated what you brought, there are not any groups that seal themselves off, everyone is interested in only ONE THING............ CARS.

We stayed about .5 miles from the Show in Greenville, at the Michelin Plant. Got there early at 7:30, nobody around. By 9:30 it was a sea of cars, and people, but still room to park, and look at cars.
    Only one Lambo and maybe 4 by Ferrari came. Good way to spend the Saturday. Then you can get fire works, saw two guys buy enough fireworks they had two guys load up the SuV to the full limit. Now that was crazy, don't know why I didn't take a photo. I guess I was scared as it was so over the top, I didn't want to have to appear at the trial when the 3 neighbor houses go up in flames.

It is the 4th Saturday of every month, NOT the LAST Saturday, as there are some months with 5.

The yellowish Porsche Turbo is a 1979............ I thought the guy had mess around and changed the color, he said it was guards red, but the took it back to "Factory" color. Which when he contacted Porsche, it turns out there is no name for the color it was a one off Customer order in '79, it really looked nice.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. n2euro

n2euro Rookie

Jul 28, 2012
    @montyknight458 GA.
    Full Name:
    Monty Knight
    Anyone check out the cars and coffee Nashville? First Saturday of the month is exotics.

3. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    I would like to do the Nashville show

4. n2euro

n2euro Rookie

Jul 28, 2012
    @montyknight458 GA.
    Full Name:
    Monty Knight
    I'll be checking it out this Saturday. It's the Exotics weekend.

5. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Looks like some really smart cars show up. The Bugatti is always a fun car to see.

6. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
    Throw in some photos if you have them.

7. n2euro

n2euro Rookie

Jul 28, 2012
    @montyknight458 GA.
    Full Name:
    Monty Knight
    #7 n2euro, Aug 4, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  8. Patek

Patek Formula 3

Mar 24, 2006
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    John Milton Denton
  9. Benternet

Benternet Formula Junior

May 4, 2014
    TN
    Full Name:
    Ben
    That's my 458 in the shot. The 16m is Rosso [​IMG]Fuoco. Absolutely gorgeous.