Ferrari hospitality is back at Petit | FerrariChat

Ferrari hospitality is back at Petit

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lanikai, Aug 29, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    #1 Lanikai, Aug 29, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    After a 7 year break, Ferrari is coming back to Petit Le Mans with hospitality. Checkout the information and let us know if you have any questions. Booking is simple. Just let any of us know your coming and we will make the arrangements for you. Can't wait for this.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Anyone else having trouble with the attachment? I see the picture but the rest of the information is blacked out.

3. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Here is a simple cut and paste from the brochure.
    
    TUSC Championship Finale- Petit Le Mans
    Ferrari Hosfitality at the Petit Le Mans, Road Atlanta, Braselton, GA
    October 3r -4th, 2014

The iconic Petit Le Mans marks the end of the inaugural United SportsCar Championship. Join Ferrari North America at this year's season finale to watch Ferrari's GT teams battle lap by lap for our third consecutive manufacturer's and team's championships.
    Ferrari North America is offering a pass to clients looking to make the most of their adrenaline fueled race weekend. Celebrate Ferrari's 60th Anniversary by immersing yourself in our tradition of Motorsport Success!

Ferrari Hospitality Pass Includes:
    Unprecedented access to the circuit and private Ferrari Suite in the heart of the support
    Paddock Friday October 3rd and Saturday October 4th.
    A commanding view from the front straightaway with the pits, start/finish line, and Turn 1
    braking zone in sight.
    Access to the United SportsCar Championship Paddock.
    Special Ferrari Corral parking near the Ferrari VIP Hospitality Suite.
    Full gourmet catering in the Ferrari VIP Suite, including breakfast, lunch, beverages and snacks.
    All-day beverage service including a selection of beer and wine.
    Closed-circuit TV race viewing from the Suite.
    Official Race Program.
    Earplugs.

Ferrari Team Experience:
    Hot Pit Tours- stand pit-side to watch as the crew services the 458 GT during the race.
    Technical briefings by the Ferrari team engineers on Friday.
    Race team briefings during the race.
    Meet and greet with Ferrari factory racing drivers.
    Race Weekend Pass (Fri & Sat): $900.00
    Race Day Pass (Saturday): $450.00

If you're able to join us at Petit, simply reach out to the store at: [email protected] or call us at 678 802 5000.

4. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Frankly, that's all too rich for me. Looking down the list of perks, the only one I'd really be interested in is corral parking. Any chance of offering that, only, at a much reduced rate? I'm sure that Ferrari would want a "show of force" with as many cars parked there as will fit.

Otherwise, I'm going to drive to the race in the Civic.....

5. jeffdavison

jeffdavison F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jul 29, 2002
    Suwanee Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey Davison
    maybe if FOA had a payment plan ;)

JD

6. raider1968

raider1968 F1 Rookie
    Owner

Mar 13, 2008
    NC Mnts & Asheville
    Full Name:
    John E
    Thanks Will - how far a walk do you think it will be from parking to hospitality - My back lets me do 1/2 mile or so - getting old but can still drive the track!

7. hallsdad

hallsdad Karting

Mar 6, 2010
    Cayce, SC
    Full Name:
    Steve
    Never replied to a quote but I liked this one since I haven't seen any other Ferrari/Civic owner. I'll be driving my Civic down for the race.

8. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sorry to say this BUT Ferrari could care less about show of force. As with any business it about the $. But I agree Jim. I'll just drive the 997 & go in the Porsche coral.
    Either way I'm good.

9. gcmerak

gcmerak Formula 3

Mar 17, 2008
    Engine Bay, Georgia
    Full Name:
    George C.
    What if I had walked from my son's house and worn a Maserati, I mean Ferrari shirt? Maybe the options would have been better.

Jim, a little too rich, Hmmmm!

For another $450.00 USD you could have possibly gotten a nicely embossed Ferrari mug. :)

Just Sayin!

Ciao,
    George

10. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Hi Will, this sounds really good. Couple questions. Do we need to be an FCA member? Does the pass include race tickets, or are those separate? Also is it good for one person, or can we bring a guest?

Actually I don't think this is that bad a deal, considering the corral, suite, food and beverage, and access to the teams, it's a pretty good price. I attend the race every year, and I am definitely considering this. Thanks for posting!

11. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    The price for this is a joke.

If any Fchatters show up at the 24 Hours of the Ring in 2015 and buy a ticket 12 euro a day we'll give you a tour of our Hot Pit for free.

Should we sell enough SCG 003's to Homolagate for Le Mans, Daytona, Sebring, Petite, etc. same policy will apply.

12. Thomas Magnum

Thomas Magnum F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 24, 2013
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Wow. Thank you for the hospitality and invitation! Look forward to thanking you in person. Best of luck with the SCG 003 project. When do you anticipate 003 merchandise (hats/shirts) being available on your website? Need to dress the part when I tour the Pit!

Mark

13. Napolis

Napolis Three Time F1 World Champ
    Honorary Owner

Oct 23, 2002
    Full Name:
    Jim Glickenhaus
    Should be soon. I really hope to see some you at The Ring!

14. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    I have a season pass at Road Atlanta including infield parking. But I (would) like a good place to park the Ferrari.

15. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    but was away last week. The Ferrari suite at Petit will be first class as it always is in Daytona. They do pull out all the stops to make it special for the fans. Completely understand if it's too costly for some but can attest that it's the same amount FNA charged at Sebring and they do a very nice job with it.
    Nonetheless, it does include all your tickets as well and parking is part of the package.

16. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Will, no chance of a less expensive parking-only pass?

17. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Got clearance from the CFO, I'm in! Will I'll give you a call shortly. Really looking forward to the race this year!

18. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I talked to Road Atlanta regarding just parking for Ferrari only seperate from FNA...

$3k for the space...and then $50 per car+ tickets....

So if we had
    30 cars =$100 +50 + ticket
    60 cars = $50+$50 + ticket
    90 cars = $34 + 50 + ticket
    100cars=30 +50+ticket

So as you can see Ferrari owners are at a bit of disadvantage... we might ( on a great weekend) get 30 Ferrari's...

almost never get 60+ cars ... and I dont even think there are 100 Ferrari owners in GA, AL, SC - let alone that would come and drive to once place on 1 day let alone 3 days.

so from that perspective FNA's price does not seem so bad...

19. elgin328

elgin328 Formula 3

Apr 11, 2004
    near Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    For me.... it's not that it's to costly. I already have a 4 day super ticket (season pass) in hand. Why in the world would i pay 900.00 for a 2 day pass when I already have a 4 day. I would consider that as being smart not wasteful. :)

It's ALL or NOTHING.

20. J. Salmon

J. Salmon F1 Rookie
    Owner

Aug 27, 2005
    VA
    I may take you up on that!
    And if anyone wants a tour of our paddock space at Petit come on by. We will be in the Lites area, and are the only team pulled by a regular pickup. The tour is easy, just stand in front and swivel your head side to side a bit...

21. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    we have something in the works that might make enjoyment of the race a little better for Ferrari owners. Hope to know more in the morning.

22. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    See the update in a separate thread. Hope you guys will join us!

23. Doctor Mark

Doctor Mark Formula Junior

Dec 15, 2005
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Mark Gronsbell
    On a different note, great party last night. Thank you!
    Mark G.

24. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    thanks for joining us. Great group and the new car is exciting for us.