AMP Kart get together this weekend? | FerrariChat

AMP Kart get together this weekend?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by spirot, Sep 4, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    Anyone want to come out and play at AMP this weekend? Public Karting starts at 1Pm, I try to get there about 12:15 ish... and do 3 races.

if you have not been out to AMP Karts ... its the most fun you can have on wheels for under $100. bring your helmet if you have one. they run rain or shine .... the rain part is depending on how hard...

I'm planning on being there - no need to RSVP but would love to have some FCA - Fchat members join in.

I'm still going to plan a FCA event as well.. but most likly will be when its a bit cooler.

cheers!
    Tom

2. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Tom would love to BUT... doing the HPDE up at Road Atlanta with BMWCCA this weekend. (As you should be also!) Enjoy carting at AMP.

3. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Tom sounds like fun but myself and some friends are hiking Mt. LeConte in the Smokies on Saturday. Enjoy.

4. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I know I should but my BMW guys are not doing this one so I passed.... it should be interesting with weather .... good luck what are you running?

5. Smyrna355Spider

Smyrna355Spider F1 Rookie
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Feb 9, 2008
    In my Garage
    Full Name:
    Scott
    I will be there Saturday running the Porsche owners event with Tracks Unlimited

6. kaamacat

kaamacat Formula 3

Jun 13, 2004
    Cumming GA
    Full Name:
    BobR
    Tom.....had the ZR1 up there. (IT WAS HOT) But man-oh-man it was great. Just like the March event they run. Two days @ $400 in total (then you through in the Lockton insurance coverage.....), some of the best fun you can have on 4 wheels.