GA - Atlanta Working on Your Ferrari | FerrariChat

GA - Atlanta Working on Your Ferrari

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by fedgery77, Nov 6, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. fedgery77

fedgery77 Karting

Apr 18, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Hello. This is my first message on here, so hopefully I'm posting in the correct forum.

I was just curious if anyone Ferrari owners in the Atlanta area who work on their own cars ever look for anyone local to help them out? It would really be for my own interests and experience since I'm hoping to own an older model sometime in the next few years. And it would be great experience to learn about the cars firsthand.

Maybe I'm way out there, but just curious if anyone is ever looking for someone to help them out.

Thanks!

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Welcome to the forum. Many of us work on our own cars, hopefully you will get a reply. What is your definition of "older model"?

I used to work on my 308 but now that I have a 360 I have FOA perform the service.

3. fedgery77

fedgery77 Karting

Apr 18, 2012
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Jeffrey
    Thanks for the reply! I was referring to a 328, 348, 355. Those would eventually be in my price range.

But I just like working on cars and do most of my own work on my current vehicle so I thought I would throw my line out and see if I got any bites.