Cars & Coffee, garage tour, car show - Hattiesburg, MS - 2/21/15 | FerrariChat

Cars & Coffee, garage tour, car show - Hattiesburg, MS - 2/21/15

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by nathandarby67, Feb 15, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. nathandarby67

nathandarby67 F1 Veteran
    Owner

Feb 1, 2005
    Mississippi
    Full Name:
    Nathan
    #1 nathandarby67, Feb 15, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
    I wanted to give everyone a heads up on Cars and Coffee Hattiesburg. Our next event is Saturday, February 21 starting at 7:30 AM. Location is behind Starbucks on Hardy Street. This will be our third event, and it has grown nicely just with the first two. We would love to see anyone in the area come out and join in!

Also, there are a few special events following this month's C&C hosted by the Mercedes Benz Club of Mississippi. Following C&C at approximately 10:30 AM there will be a short group backroad drive heading to a garage/shop/man cave tour at my place. After that the group will head to the "Shine, Dine, and Drive" car show at Half Shell Oyster House/Newpointe Shopping center from 12:00-2:00. There will be a group lunch at Half Shell for anyone interested. Show entry is free and open to any exotic owners. Space in the show is somewhat limited, if you'd like to enter let me know and I can reserve you a spot.
    Image Unavailable, Please Login
    Image Unavailable, Please Login

2. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    Hope you guys had a good time. Will try to make it to an event in SoMiss on one of my trips to the gulf coast.