The April "Caffeine & Octane" will be in...March? | FerrariChat

The April "Caffeine & Octane" will be in...March?

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Gatorrari, Mar 5, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    The organizers of the monthly "Caffeine & Octane" car gathering at Perimeter Mall in Dunwoody, GA have announced that the April show will be on March 29th!

Why? Well, the usual date, which would be April 5th, just happens to be Easter Sunday, and even though many of us think of cars as a second religion, sometimes other things are more important, and I think they made the right decision.

Not having made a show at their new Perimeter location, I'm going to try and make this one. Make sure you spread the word - go on 3/29, NOT on 4/5!

2. Tripper

Tripper Karting

Oct 13, 2004
    Buford, GA
    Full Name:
    Trip Campbell
    Thanks for posting Jim! Great decision by C&O organizers.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Just a reminder that the show is this Sunday.

Damn the frigidity, full speed ahead!:D

4. shmark

shmark F1 Rookie

Oct 31, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Mark
    Sweet, I'll be there! So I suppose you have to arrive at the new location at oh-dark-thirty just like the Windward location?

5. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I haven't done the new location, but I understand that it's not as bad as that. But be aware that the temperature will be down near freezing.

6. DrinkMan

DrinkMan Rookie

Nov 14, 2014
    North GA
    Full Name:
    Dan
    I went to the new location the first month. Much improved. We got there at 7:30 and got a great spot. Good crowd, quite a few understood our Alfa roundtail and the difference from later Spiders. Even had someone ask me if it was an early Duetto with the 1600 or the later 1750 because he was confused because the front bumper was like the 1600 but the seats were like an 1750. Now, that is a car guy!