Spotted: Kevin Connors doing a PPI on a F430 | FerrariChat

Spotted: Kevin Connors doing a PPI on a F430

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Seth Thomas, Mar 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Seth Thomas

Seth Thomas Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Seth Thomas
    The last couple weeks I have been in touch with Kevin Connors. Most of you guys remember him from his days working at Ferrari of Atlanta. He has moved on from there working with Tesla but he still knows his Ferraris. I am selling my F430 and the potential buyer wanted a PPI. I contacted Kevin to ask if he could do a PPI which he of course said yes. He has been amazing to work with. He came out to the house twice to look over certain areas of the car the buyer asked him to view. He took very thorough pictures and wrote up a complete PPI inspection report. I have nothing but good things to say about his ethics when dealing with the buyer and myself. He communicated perfectly between the two of us. I am glad we have a resource like this in Atlanta.

If any of you are needing or know someone looking to get a PPI done please send Kevin an email. His email address is kevinlconnors AT gmail.com. He is also on FChat as 750GTO.

2. henryr

henryr Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 10, 2003
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Juan Sánchez Villa-L
    is he on his own now or ?

3. Seth Thomas

Seth Thomas Karting

Jan 25, 2006
    Atlanta, Ga
    Full Name:
    Seth Thomas
    Kevin is working for the Tesla service center in Marietta. He is thinking about doing PPI work on the side for anyone interested. He is around and still in the car game in Atlanta so hit him up with an email if you guys need anything soon.

4. atl_boy

atl_boy Formula Junior

Oct 16, 2014
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Raj
    How about service? Yearly service ...