Atlanta Tornado's today and I drive my CAR | FerrariChat

Atlanta Tornado's today and I drive my CAR

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lotus91, Apr 20, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lotus91

Lotus91 Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2014
    I just HAD to drive my car today because at lunch it was nice... then the sirens start,.... tornado warnings.... naturally I had to be peeled off the office window from my superiors to seek shelter..

I said screw you, my prized possession is in the path of a tornado..

we don't have tornados here for years and we do on the day I drive my Lotus to work...

thankfully no fallen trees hit my car but I was making sure my company insurance policy covered damage.. if my car was damaged I was going to claim that the Mona Lisa painting was in the trunk as was the Hope Diamond....

I said screw my co workers I was more concerned about my car...

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Glad the car was ok. It was a crazy day.

3. spirot

spirot F1 World Champ

Dec 12, 2005
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Tom Spiro
    I know what you mean. I was at one of our Offices for a meeting right next to Northside Hospital at about 2:30 - when the sirens started.. then our building manager came in and said all personnel have to gather in the ground floor - where there are no windows.... I drove the Porsche today ... so i was hoping no Hail... thankfully it was just rain.

4. CharlesE

CharlesE Formula 3

Nov 19, 2007
    Johns Creek GA
    Full Name:
    Charles E
    you are always driving one of your lotuses (or however it is plural) brian. i was at home working and hunkered down in the basement with the dogs and ferrets.