Chattanooga FCA event | FerrariChat

Chattanooga FCA event

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Rbtrader, May 13, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Rbtrader

Rbtrader Karting
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Chattanooga, TN
    Full Name:
    Rich Becherer
    We are planning an FCA Chattanooga event for the weekend of October 23-25. It will be called Citta' Scenica, and will involve a casual Friday evening get together, Saturday drive and lunch, Saturday evening dinner in downtown Chattanooga, and a light concour brunch at Coolidge Park Sunday morning.

I am organizing a meeting Monday May 18 to see who is interested in helping with the planning. We will meet up at the Universal Joint at Vine and Georgia at 6PM. Please let me know if you would like to help out, and if you can come to the May 18 meeting.

I have been experimenting with a few drives, and any suggestions are welcome. Also suggestions for a good lunch stop mid-drive and assistance with directions, atc. are welcome. I have blocked out Hampton Inn for our guests, and I am currently planning dinner at Bluewater.

I hope we can get some participation in both the planning and in the event. Please pass the word.

2. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    I'd be interested, but I expect to be going to the U.S. Grand Prix being held the same weekend.

3. msouza

msouza Formula Junior

Mar 14, 2005
    Tennessee
    Full Name:
    Milton Souza
    Rich, PM sent.

4. Benternet

Benternet Formula Junior

May 4, 2014
    TN
    Full Name:
    Ben
    I would be in but I believe its Grand Prix weekend at COTA.. Next time..

5. Mike C

Mike C F1 Veteran
    Lifetime Rossa Owner

Aug 3, 2002
    Southeast USA
    Full Name:
    Mike Charness
    I'd probably come over from Huntsville for the weekend event... I remember a past FCA Chattanooga event where for our dinner we had the Aquarium to ourselves and dinner catered there.