Nashville Cars and Coffee | FerrariChat

Nashville Cars and Coffee

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by FerrariNashville, Jul 30, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    Does anyone in the Nashville area go to Cars and Coffee?

2. meegle

meegle Rookie

Jul 9, 2009
    Franklin TN, Jupiter
    Full Name:
    Jay
    I don't know of any regular morning meets but there are occasional car get together in Cool Spring on certain weekends. There is a performance shop in Spring Hill that does have a few car meets per year.

3. FastLapp

FastLapp F1 Rookie

Mar 18, 2004
    Rhode Island
    Full Name:
    James
    Personally, I've never been but, from the pictures, it is well attended. I know some users/owners on here visit from time-to-time.

From their FB page: Cars and Coffee is every Sat. from 8-11am at the Carmike Cinemas Parking lot in Franklin, TN. The first Sat. of the month is "exotic" C&C.

https://www.facebook.com/carsandcoffeenashville

4. meegle

meegle Rookie

Jul 9, 2009
    Franklin TN, Jupiter
    Full Name:
    Jay
    Thanks for the link. I will check it out this Saturday.

5. mred

mred Formula Junior

Nov 2, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Ed B.
    I have made the trip up there a few times and there is a great crowd there. Very well done, relaxed event.

6. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    Yes, the one in CoolSprings is really good. Lots of great cars and people. If anyone can make it out on September 5th(the first saturday of the month), there should be a Sapphire Blue Porsche 918 Spyder

7. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    Yeah the Nashville Cars and Coffee is great! Lots of great cars and people. If you guys have time you should try to make it to the next one on September 5th because there will probably be a Sapphire Blue Porsche 918 Spyder

8. nero328gts

nero328gts Karting

Dec 5, 2006
    When's the next one ?

9. FerrariNashville

Jul 30, 2015
    Nashville, TN
    Full Name:
    Camden Goddard
    Nero, The next exotic Cars and Coffee will probably start the first saturday in March, but there are people who brave the weather and go every saturday throughout the winter months. There's definitely a bigger crowd in the spring and summer though

10. rocket50

rocket50 Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Apr 9, 2004
    Nashville
    Full Name:
    Rod
    Cars and Coffee is every Saturday at the Cool Springs Carmike Cinema Parking lot. As someone already mentioned, exotics day is the first Saturday of every month. This goes on year round.