Ferrari 246 Dino | FerrariChat

Ferrari 246 Dino

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lotus91, Dec 28, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lotus91

Lotus91 Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2014
    a Physician friend of mine came out of Viet Nam and sold his 71 - 911 S and bought a silver 246 probably mid 1975. he sold it a few years later for a 308 but never knew what happened to his old Dino. he can remember the date it was made, the VIN number but he cant remember the day his children were born. probably like most of us.

he has always looked for the car and just recently found a web page that shows where the current VIN is.

he says the car went to San Diego when he sold it and then disappeared . he recently found the car which had been painted red sometime in the 80's but a new owner painted it back to the silver it was born with..

now, he owns a silver 430 and has had a few 328's but still dreams about that old dino.

I asked him how much he sold it for and it was very very little. 30 or 40 k from what I remember..

I asked him how he sleeps at night knowing what the value of the car is now...

I think I would call Dr Kevorkian if I was him..

2. GrayTA

GrayTA F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jun 25, 2006
    Deep South
    Full Name:
    PDG
    Do you know the VIN or can ypu get it? I know a few people and could probably track it down in a few days.

If you have or can share any info with me on the owner I am sure that would be helpful. Send me a PM if needed.

PDG

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk