Pissed off fellow fcar owner | FerrariChat

Pissed off fellow fcar owner

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by pingi3, Feb 7, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    If anyone of you guys know a owner of a new red 458 Spyder please pass this along.

I did not appreciate you (yes not exaggerating on how close) cutting me off on the 285 around 1:20 pm today. I was in the black phantom. You scared the piss out of my son and and I as you cut right in front of us to pass a car to my right. You were so close I could not see your left quarter panel and yes I got your plate number. It was a red dealer plate. I'm sure you were trying to impress the blonde in your passenger seat of what a man you were. What were you thinking!!! 285 is massive. You had a bunch of open lanes and you chose to cut me off. And then I see you tailgating others down the Hwy as you speed in and out. I'm no saint when I drive my sports cars but I try, as an adult, to not endanger others around me. Fcar guys are a small bunch and easy to point out.

If you think you were in the right and that I am blowing this out of reason, please reach out and you can explain to me the reasoning of your driving antics. Not a threat but you dangered my son today and I will not stand for it

2. Juice It

Juice It F1 Rookie

Sep 22, 2002
    Maryland (DC Suburb)
    Full Name:
    Jeff
    I think we have all had this type of jackass show up every once in a while. Thank goodness you were in the Phantom which would have most likely been the car to be in if there was contact between the two. Really not cool with kids in the car either.

3. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    I mention the phantom as I know he saw my car and he made it a point to cut me off real close to show off. This guy had the top down and clipping me and having him roll his car at his speed would have made the 6 pm news.

I have no doubt I will see him again around town.

4. David Lind

David Lind Formula 3

Nov 19, 2008
    Full Name:
    David Lind
    Phantom as in RR?

5. 88Testarossa

88Testarossa Formula 3

Sep 25, 2012
    Annapolis and Daytona Beach
    Full Name:
    Al
    Sorry your son was endangered, not cool. Get a friendly LEO to run the tag for you to determine the owner. If it was a dealer car, contact the GM.

Also mention your gun collection here to get his attention...I'll bet it won't happen again.

Sent by incredibly fast electrons

6. pingi3

pingi3 Formula 3
    Rossa Subscribed

Mar 27, 2009
    Atlanta
    Full Name:
    Quack
    Giving him an opportunity to express his side. I try not to live my life with anger so I practice patience now. Life is too short and so most things, I let it fly under the radar. But when I see sadness in my sons face from fright, then I like to express my thoughts and let the other person an opportunity to hear it. I know I will see him sooner or later and we can have a face to face conversation as adults.

If he saw my collection I would probably have the ATF calling me. LOL.

They have called me before by the way. Someone called the local police as I was shooting a full auto with a supressor at a gun range. They tracked my plate and the ATF came and saw me. As soon as they saw my stamp, they said sorry for wasting your time and left. The one who called should have used the power of the internet and did some research. Full auto is not illegal and neither are supressors.

7. Lanikai

Lanikai Formula Junior

Dec 18, 2003
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Will Campbell
    Bad for everyone's health, bad for the brand and bad for car dealers in general. Obviously a used car dealer tag if it's red and obviously someone who doesn't know better and shouldn't be driving a Ferrari.