Automobile Storage near West Knoxville. | FerrariChat

Automobile Storage near West Knoxville.

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by LBBP, Apr 12, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

I'm moving to Concord Tennessee area in the very near future and hoping someone in the area can offer some recommendation(s) on a safe place to store eight cars. The house I've purchased doesn't have a large enough garage, so I will need a storage facility till the new garage is built.
    And and all ideas are welcome and appreciated. I would really like a climate controlled area with power outlets for battery tenders.

~ Steven

2. umsneeze

umsneeze Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I don't know if this would work:Mancave Storage
    Not west Knoxville but maybe 30 minutes. Otherwise there are several local storage units along I 40.

3. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

I did see that business listed, umsneeze do you have any personal experience with that business?

4. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

So far there doesn't seem to be many options in the general area. I'm still searching though.

Yet another question, does anyone have a recommended building contractor for the Farragut/Concord area? I am needing a 40x50 garage space and would welcome input from FerrariChat members regarding a contractor.

~ Steven

5. umsneeze

umsneeze Formula Junior

Nov 16, 2004
    Knoxville, TN
    I haven't used Mancave storage but I know the son of the owner reasonably well. They seem like straight shooters. The family is local and has been here for a long time. I think it was a hobby they've turned into a business.

I kept a car at Rocky Hill Storage for 6-8 months. Just a run of mill storage unit, no electricity for a trickle charger (although I suppose with ingenuity and an adaptor a light socket could have been used. I choose it because it was on high ground and no flooding risk. It was also off the beaten path (i.e. not off of the interstate) so it felt safer. Wasn't climate controlled though.

6. LBBP

LBBP Formula Junior

Thank you umsneeze for the lead on Mancave, I'm going to check on them further, so far they are the best option.