New Atlanta Area Ferrari Owner | FerrariChat

New Atlanta Area Ferrari Owner

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by RammJaeger, Aug 9, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Hi all,

I'm a new Ferrari owner in the Atlanta area (Woodstock actually) and thought I'd say hi. I've got a 360 Modena which is my first Ferrari and first exotic. I posted pictures up in the 360 section of the forums so I won't repost them all here. I've heard there are some local Ferrari get togethers?

2. DL4567

DL4567 Karting

Nov 25, 2004
    Atlanta
    Holy crap, John. I see you've moved on to the next league. First exotic, you say?

3. Dan Germouse

Dan Germouse Rookie

Feb 21, 2011
    +1

4. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    Welcome, I'm sure I'll run into you since I'm in Kennesaw.

5. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Nice to have another 3 pedal 360 in the area. Congrats and welcome.

6. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Yeah unless you count my Delorean, which actually is kind of an exotic. Speaking of Deloreans, oh wow, hi Derek :)

7. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Oh and hi Dermot. Do both you guys have Ferrari's too?

8. Imperial Stormtrooper

May 7, 2014
    Far, Far Away
    Full Name:
    George
    Hey Ramm,
    Congrats, and welcome! Nice choice with the 3 pedal, nice car collection too! There's a monthly Ferrari get together on Saturday mornings in Buckhead, and a monthly dinner too (although I haven't made the dinner yet)- you'll see both advertised here.
    Take Care,
    George

9. Mighty Joe

Mighty Joe Formula 3

Sep 3, 2010
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Joe
    Guys the next Ferrari dinner is Sat Evevning at 7:00pm Sept 10th at Ruth's Chris steak house in Alpharetta. AND yes 360's are allowed even if they have too many pedals! LOL
    We have a private room with windows to view our cars that will have secure attendant Ferrari only parking.
    We are limited to max of 30 people and its filling fast. Send me a private Message if you can attend and yes the Mrs or significant other is always welcome!!!

Joe

10. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Thanks for the welcome guys. I'll be on a plane Saturday night, so I'll have to make the next meet up.

11. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hey there! I also live in Woodstock, I have a black 84 308 GTS! I love Woodstock!

12. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Awesome Mitch, we should meet up. There is a cruise in at Bojangles at 92 and Trickum tonight from 6-9pm. I should be there with one of my other cars as my Ferrari is in the shop at Ferrari of Atlanta right now getting worked on. You should bring your 308 GTS up there! There is also a car show tomorrow morning from 10am-3pm in the Wal-Mart parking lot on 92 in Woodstock. The car show benefits the Children's Miracle Network and registration closes at 12:30. You should come to that one too :)

13. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Awesome!! I will try and make it to each of those shows. Woodstock has a LOT of really cool cars hiding out there. :)

14. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Yeah that would be great. I'm probably going to have my 83 Trans Am (Knight Rider) or my 2000 Trans Am WS6. My Hellcat Challenger is pretty dirty right now. Wish the Ferrari wasn't in the shop! I haven't gotten to take it to a car show yet.

15. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Missed you at the car shows Mitch, hopefully next time. There were some nice cars there, Mclaren 650, brand new Viper ACR, etc.

16. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    My family's restaurant is right down the street from there. May swing by one of these next time, in my black 360.

I'll have to make sure I flag you down!

17. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Sounds good Allen. What is the restaurant?

18. chnco

chnco Formula Junior

Dec 20, 2014
    Atlanta, GA
    Full Name:
    Allen C
    Happy China, slightly past Trickum on 92, towards Roswell.

19. 4re308

4re308 F1 Rookie

Jun 13, 2001
    Woodstock, GA
    Full Name:
    Mitch D
    Hi everyone!! Gosh I'm sorry I missed out on the shows, I've got a 10 day old baby at home now and its proven difficult to find some free time lately....Hopefully will see you guys at the next one! :)

20. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    Nice, that is like 1/2 a mile from my house. Let's get together sometime and see each other's cars.

21. RammJaeger

RammJaeger Karting

Jul 24, 2016
    Woodstock, GA
    No worries, I'll let you all know whe. The next one is happening.