Help with Mobile Alabama Area Hotels | FerrariChat

Help with Mobile Alabama Area Hotels

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Kevin Rev'n, Aug 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    I am headed to Mobile in Oct with a tennis team of ~12 mature guys and am looking for suggestions of where to stay. The USTA has a rate going with a local Marriot but I just checked it in google earth and it looks down right depressing. Are there any suggestions from the locals for options? With a group this big it would be nice to be close to food/drink/activity so that time off the courts can be enjoyable and relaxing. Thanks for any suggestions!

2. Drew Altemara

Drew Altemara Formula 3

Feb 11, 2002
    Tuscaloosa, AL
    Full Name:
    Drew Altemara
    Kevin

Both the Marriott Renaissance Center and the Battle House Marriott are downtown and close to night life.

If you are looking for something more secluded let me know.

We are from Tuscaloosa but get down to Mobile quite a bit.

Mobile is a relatively small city.

You can PM me if you like,

Drew

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Kevin Rev'n

Kevin Rev'n Two Time F1 World Champ
    Owner Silver Subscribed

Nov 29, 2009
    Honolulu
    Full Name:
    Kevin
    Thanks Drew! I meant to follow up on this earlier but the Battle House was perfect! 7th floor club level room meant free breakfast and evening snacks. Full length pool with two swim lanes is rare and on the roof very special. Tennis court up there too, fantastic spa, gym, downtown festivities were within walking distance. It would have been 500 a night in a more popular town but the 160/night was a cake walk.