Car inspection | FerrariChat

Car inspection

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by 2Veloce, Dec 22, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    I was looking for someone to look at a 2015 cayenne turbo S that i am getting ready to buy at Hennessy Porsche ( in Roswell GA). I am more concerned about making sure the SUV hasn't been in an accident eg panels re-painted. Does anyone know anyone that could do something like that in the next few days. Thanks in advance...Albert

2. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    #2 andy308, Dec 22, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 22, 2016
    I am happy to go look at it if that helps.

3. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    Wow , thats so nice of you to offer. The salesperson Scott seems really nice. He said " we certified the car and you should trust us we looked it over to check for repainting or accidents." That they had a excellent reputation in the community eg Hennessy Porsche. If you have a change to , that would be great. Its the 2014 black Cayenne turbo S. Rossa red interior. I may go down Monday to look at it, or I may buy it unseen. When do you think you could look at it?..thanks ( i owe you a dinner if you come to annapolis)...A

4. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    I will swing by in the morning and take a quick look. Busy car day tomorrow, helping my mother in law buy a new Mercedes as well tomorrow.

5. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    Thanks a mill..Scott is the salesperson...Don't buy the suv from me now!

6. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Ok, so I swung by this morning and spoke to Scott. I took a look at the car (did not drive it or buy it - lol), it looks to be in excellent condition. I see no evidence of any damage, I looked at all sides, under the hood and in the rear hatch area. There were a few swirl marks in the clearcoat but nothing a good detailing could not handle. That interior is just gorgeous, did not think I would like the red but wow it really pops. It looks to be as advertised. Please let me know if I can do anything else.

P.S. Thanks for giving me a good reason to take the Ferrari out this morning, gorgeous day here in the SE.

7. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    thanks so much!!!!!!

8. 2Veloce

2Veloce Formula Junior

Aug 8, 2014
    annapolis, maryland
    Full Name:
    Al
    #8 2Veloce, Jan 7, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  9. andy308

andy308 Formula 3

Jan 16, 2005
    Sarasota, FL
    Full Name:
    Andy
    Congrats. Gorgeous ride. Glad it worked out for you.