Indy 500 | FerrariChat

Indy 500

Discussion in 'South Central - USA (TN, MS, AL, GA)' started by Lotus91, May 31, 2017.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Lotus91

Lotus91 Formula Junior

Oct 20, 2014
    anyone here go to the speedway ? Your boy Fernando was in a class by himself.. man that guy is good . he was driving like a veteran, passing cars on the outside of turn 1 which nobody has really done since my hero Rick Mears did on Michael Andretti in 91.. if Fernando's motor didn't implode he would have been a contender for the win. he was also very very nice to the fans and would talk and talk..

my team - Buddy Lazier didn't finish but he completed more laps than last year. if he would have finished he would have been the all time lap record holder at the speedway.. even more than Foyt and Andretti..

Buddy crashed in turn 2 after a suspension failure.. he was transported to Methodist Hospital with rib cage bruising but was then released.

I had my girlfriends company logo on the side pods of Buddy's car which was cool.. Team Lazier will be back next year with new cars, spares and possibly a second car.. our chassis this year was 3 years old and was uncompetitive.

Brian