Lebron: The Return | FerrariChat

Lebron: The Return

Discussion in 'Sports' started by lor2435, Jul 5, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lor2435

lor2435 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2005
    NYC
    Big Cavs fan who was pissed about lebron leaving but it seems likely he's on his was back...

What is the sense elsewhere?

The cavs have seemed like the best option since the ping pong balls fell for yet another #1 overall pick.

2. Whisky

Whisky Two Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Jan 27, 2006
    Upper Great Plains
    Full Name:
    The original Fernando
    I really don't think anyone cares.
    Not sure they ever did - unless they lived in Cleveland 5 years ago, but today they don't care.

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    back to Cleveland!

4. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    What a Drama King....

Although it seems between LBJ, Wiggins, and Johnny Football in town, Cleveland is fin-- nope, still a sh*thole.

5. Davidcbrown

Davidcbrown Formula Junior

Dec 28, 2011
    Not really a shi7hole. I wont waste my time to tell you why that is since you have your uninformed opinion. Not sure where you live but I am guessing even if its a beautiful place its filled w atleast one shi7hole living there.

6. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    I'm happy for Cleveland.

7. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    It will be fun to watch them, especially as a KU fan. Lebron just makes it that much more interesting. Hopefully all the drama stays with Johnny.

8. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    A side from the decision 4 years ago, lebrons never had drama. And I think everything he says in the letter is sincere.

I also think lebron in Cleveland is also good for Manziel. They seem tight and I think lebron will be the one to reign him in.

9. BMW.SauberF1Team

BMW.SauberF1Team F1 World Champ

Dec 4, 2004
    Eh..it probably is, but then again every major city in the US is a dump when referring to the downtown as you are more likely to run into run down areas and crime than in the affludent/nice suburbs (which every city in the US has including Detroit and I'm sure Cleveland). The one international city I can think of with a downtown that isn't filthy is Tokyo.

10. lor2435

lor2435 Formula 3

Nov 6, 2005
    NYC
    Some uninformed idiots who have never been to cleveland should never speak its name. It is not a perfect place by any stretch but there is not a better place to raise a family in this country. Thebigeasy is probably just a bitter Knicks/mets fan on his 3rd marriage and 10k a month in child support for kids that hate him. I'd probably make irrationally angry statements as well.

Big day for cle and the cavs.

11. F2003-GA

F2003-GA F1 World Champ
    Rossa Subscribed

Nov 2, 2003
    Sunbelt
    Full Name:
    Bro
    Happy for Cleveland - Luv Lebron - Screw the haters

12. BT

BT F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 21, 2005
    FL / GA
    Full Name:
    Bill Tracy
    I'm happy for Lebron. Hearing the 'fans' in Mimai booing during the NBA finals would make any proud athlete feel unwelcome. I hope he does well there, but the important thing is for the Miami Hurricanes to have a great season!

:)
    BT