Just over ten minutes to the HOF 2015 class | FerrariChat

Just over ten minutes to the HOF 2015 class

Discussion in 'Sports' started by ralfabco, Jan 6, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ralfabco

ralfabco Two Time F1 World Champ
    Lifetime Rossa

Mar 1, 2002
    Dixie
    Full Name:
    Itamar Ben-Gvir
    Long time Astros fan. Fingers crossed for Biggio. 3000 (+) hits and #5 MLB all time doubles hitter. The HOF does not yet have an Astros player. 10 more minutes ? :) :)

Bags was great, but I suspect PED's. The HOF should not be a place for players who used PED's.

Congrats to the 2015 HOF inductees.

2. TexasF355F1

TexasF355F1 Six Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 2, 2004
    Cloud-9
    Full Name:
    Jason
    Congrats to Biggio.

And Dan Leotard (yes I did that on purpose) can go suck it saying Biggio shouldn't be in.

If he says the same about Jeter then I'll conceed. Since their numbers are very similar, however, people forget Biggio played 3 different positions at all star levels. How many baseball players can do that? Anyone that ever played ball knows how different they are.

3. Gatorrari

Gatorrari F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Feb 27, 2004
    Georgia
    Full Name:
    Jim Pernikoff
    Congrats to Biggio. But what a trio of pitchers! I still remember the Big Unit scaring John Kruk half to death in the All-Star game. And Smoltz completes that amazing triumvirate of Braves pitchers. You have to give credit to a guy who was a star as both a starter and a closer.