2015 NBA Finals | FerrariChat

2015 NBA Finals

Discussion in 'Sports' started by rob lay, Jun 8, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    what a game 2!

everyone wrote off Cleveland without Irving, even talking a sweep, but they still played great out of town.

Curry was cold, expect him to play better.

will be interesting series.

2. norcal2

norcal2 F1 Veteran

And Lebron was such a big baby, whining and crying, close games which I enjoy!

3. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    he played great, but he made a bunch of mistakes too. I did get sick of him complaining about every call, I like how they're letting them play. equal both sides, I agree with announcer though that refs should have sent out a memo ahead telling teams they could get away with more. :D

4. nicholasn

nicholasn Formula 3

Nov 7, 2013
    North Carolina
    Full Name:
    Nicholas
    Great game! I was on the edge of my seat throughout the 4th qtr and ot!

5. 95spiderman

95spiderman F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    LeBron's game 2 was greatest athletic performance I can remember seeing. he played 50 plus minutes against a great team being cavs primary ball handler, rebounder, scorer, defender, and passer! that is insane and never done before. and he was hacked non stop and never got a call.

not even mj who had pippen to defend and bring the ball up and rodman to rebound did so much in a single game. LeBron has no one else that can do anything (besides tristen offensive rebounding). never seen anything like this in professional team sports. maybe in little league with a dominant pitcher who is also the best hitter and defender. if LeBron pulls off the miracle to take this series, which is impossible to me, then I will consider him the greatest athlete of all time in any sport. him winning would be like a hockey team goalie throwing shutouts throught out the finals and being the teams highest scorer. same with a world cup soccer goalie. if sandy kofax lead dodgers in hitting.

6. kylec

kylec F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 9, 2005
    Orlando
    #6 kylec, Jun 8, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2015
    ^if the Cavs win, LbJ will have to be called one of the greatest, shouldering the team to victory. But it's 1-1 right now ;)

7. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    and will probably end up being 4-1 but still fun to talk possibilities. going to 7 or even 6 would be major accomplishment

8. 95spiderman

Silver Subscribed

Nov 1, 2003
    ny
    ok this is getting totally insane. cannot believe cavs are able to win by playing 1 on 5 iso offense. and what is secret to cavs defense? is it just effort, or does blatt have some schemes no one else has used on gsw before?

curry going off at end of 4th is good sign for gsw. his confidence is back, he understands what delli is trying to do on defense, and I expect him to have a huge game 3.