Attention FerrariChat forum members...a WARNING about TCannon! | FerrariChat

Attention FerrariChat forum members...a WARNING about TCannon!

Discussion in 'Technology' started by ndls, Jun 3, 2013.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. ndls

ndls Rookie

Jun 3, 2013
    Maybe you should check this out:

2. callingoutscamartist

Jun 3, 2013
    #2 callingoutscamartist, Jun 3, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 4, 2013
    BEWARE... CST designs . the builders of CST Racing Pedals for simulation use.

IS A SCAMMER

Do Not buy anything from his site..

he will take your money and u will never get your order..

seems he is spending it all on ferraris.

3. isamu

isamu Rookie

Nov 13, 2012
    Hello. This is my first post here and I just registered to let the mods and admin know that the poster known as TCannon(Todd Cannon) is a liar and a crook. Todd Cannon lives in Oklahoma and runs a simracing hardware business called "Cannon Simulation Technologies!" or CST for short

Welcome to CST

This gentlemen has ripped off many people by selling them products that he has not delivered. TCannon continues to take money for his sim pedals but there are over 40 people with outstanding orders that have been waiting to get their pedals for over 6 months! TCannon does not respond to emails regarding the current status of customers' orders. He has been coming up with a litany of excuses regarding why he has had to temporarily stop production of his products for several years...everything from his house being struck by lightning to him injuring his back.

If anyone here would like to see rock solid proof that Todd Cannon is a liar and a crook, please read the following thread at the iracing.com forums, starting on this page...

I am asking all members here to be warned when dealing with Todd Cannon. If he tries to sell you any of his sim racing equipment do not so much as entertain the thought of giving him your money! You will NEVER see your product!

Todd if you're reading this you should be ashamed of yourself. You are a lying, thieving, scamming bastard! Don't worry my friend, you WILL get what you deserve, mark my words!

4. isamu

isamu Rookie

Nov 13, 2012

You have a lot of nerve TC!!!!!!!!!

I would like to let the mods and admin know that the poster known as TCannon(Todd Cannon) is a liar and a crook. Todd Cannon lives in Oklahoma and runs a simracing hardware business called "Cannon Simulation Technologies!" or CST for short

Welcome to CST

This gentlemen has ripped off many people by selling them products that he has not delivered. TCannon continues to take money for his sim pedals but there are over 40 people with outstanding orders that have been waiting to get their pedals for over 6 months! TCannon does not respond to emails regarding the current status of customers' orders. He has been coming up with a litany of excuses regarding why he has had to temporarily stop production of his products for several years...everything from his house being struck by lightning to him injuring his back.

If anyone here would like to see rock solid proof that Todd Cannon is a liar and a crook, please read the following thread at the iracing.com forums, starting on this page...

I am asking all members here to be warned when dealing with Todd Cannon. If he tries to sell you any of his sim racing equipment do not so much as entertain the thought of giving him your money! You will NEVER see your product!

Todd if you're reading this you should be ashamed of yourself. You are a lying, thieving, scamming bastard! Don't worry my friend, you WILL get what you deserve, mark my words!

5. Testie

Testie Rookie

Jun 4, 2013
    Did you use the money you stole from numerous people promising your Cannon Simulation Technology's pedals then not coming through with said pedals? You know, the guys who have sent you upwards of $800+ to get these pedals only to find that you ignore them for over a year? Its cool though, goes around comes around. Attorney General of Oklahoma has been contacted by several people which you've stolen money from and justice will be served. Enjoy your Ferrari while you can....

6. isamu

isamu Rookie

Nov 13, 2012
    +1 Good post Testie

7. dmcgrew

dmcgrew Rookie

Jun 3, 2013
    You owe a lot of people a lot of money or a lot of pedal sets. You don't reply to emails but you're on this forum constantly. Have fun getting your ass turned inside out in jail.

8. syonco

syonco Rookie

Jun 3, 2013
    Hi guys! I ordered a set back in 24.06.2012. Paid the full amount up-front as that's how he wants it :

$1,344.00 + $250 for the new shifter he was making (which never arrived either)

Sent you lots of mails Todd, never got a single reply after you took the cash.. My e-mail is [email protected]

9. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    OK, we are getting the message and appreciate the heads up if all true. Especially since these are all new users linked over from another community we'll close thread to let Tcannon respond if he wants. The warning is still here and public though.

10. rob lay

rob lay Administrator
    Staff Member Admin Miami 2018 Owner

Dec 1, 2000
    Southlake, TX
    Full Name:
    Rob Lay
    opening the thread back up, I've heard that maybe TCannon is still taking money, but not delivering. Is that true?

11. DrStranglove

DrStranglove FChat Assassin
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    Hope not..... :(

12. sf_hombre

sf_hombre Formula 3
    Silver Subscribed

Nov 22, 2008
    Stimulus Bill
    Full Name:
    Don
    Isn't Cannon the guy who was mining the B&I forum for investors in this business a couple of years ago?

13. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    There have been a few of those. You really need to narrow it down a bit...!

:p

:p

14. SCousineau

SCousineau Guest

Jul 17, 2004
    Full Name:
    S Cousineau
    A couple have come and gone in my tenure here. Some of greater and some of lesser nobility come to mind.

If you are thinking about one that had a lot of show that could be "Grim Reaper" and the thread started with Scooby Snacks.

There was also the more recent guy who had several articles written about his financial prowess: "Ocean Sky."

15. Skavage

Skavage Rookie

Jun 3, 2013
    To answer the question...Yes Todd has still taken people's money. As much as the high 5 figures from one person. I believe all told we're well into the hundreds of thousands taken with no product delivered.

The background....For sever years Todd sold and built the highest quality race car pedals made for simulators. He always demanded funds up front so they were basically build to order. That was fine when it took 3 to 5 weeks to get your pedals. But as time went on that 3 to 5 weeks became 3 to 5 months, and then it became 8 to 12 months. And Todd always had a grand "woe is me" excuse for why they took so long. But ultimately it was a known issue and the completed pedals did eventually arrive to the purchasers. So if you bought them you bought them knowing his "5 week" delivery time was bogus and it would take closer to a year. But then about a year ago (June 2012 as close as we can tell for sure) he quit building/delivering them. Yet Todd continued to take peoples money for them. Even answering emails with detailed replies with pictures and all sorts of 5 week promises. In fact he even went to a trade show in Texas this past spring and sold his bag of air, knowing full well he hadn't built anything in 10+ months. And he was taking money right up until some of the "victims" found him posting on these forums on a regular basis and called him out.

Now no one has seen nor heard a peep out him. And they've ALL lost their money. Avoid Todd Cannon like the plague.

16. CitizenMM

CitizenMM Rookie

Jun 5, 2013
    His site is still up, but the paypal links are dead. Let's hope the Oklahoma AG gets ahold of him and forces him to pay back all his victims (well over 50k in losses, just from iRacing members).

When attempting to view the cart on his site, you get this...

[email protected]
    Your purchase couldn't be completed
    Error Message
    This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

Your purchase couldn't be completed
    There's a problem with the merchant's PayPal account. Please try again later.

17. Hylander

Hylander Rookie

Jun 3, 2013
    Hello,

I'm one of Todd's victims, but I got lucky with my Credit Card company. Even though I paid through Paypal, I used my CC as the funding source and I eventually was able to get my 50% deposit of $458 back even though it was past 120 days. Many are and were not so lucky. I think the fact that I provided so much evidence helped me. Copies of emails, copy of iracing forum threads, links to and copies of Todd's parts suppliers who posted on their website that Todd never paid them for parts he ordered from them, copies of my letter to and letter from the Oklahoma Attorney Generals Office, and my case file from the FBI (IC3 - Internet Crimes Complaint Center) website.

If you had access to the iRacing forums, you'd see all the people who he took deposits or full payment from for his pedals and shifter that he never delivered.

When I placed my order in late January, he would return emails within hours. After that, you couldn't get a response from him for anything.

Here's a facebook page that was created for the victims:

https://www.facebook.com/VictimsOfCannonSimulationTechnologies

18. Blue@Heart

Blue@Heart F1 Rookie

Jun 20, 2006
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Full Name:
    David
    Looking forward to hearing Todd's side of the story here....

19. DrStranglove

Owner Rossa Subscribed

Oct 31, 2003
    Google Maps
    Full Name:
    DrS
    ..good luck..

20. Zack

Zack Formula 3

Dec 18, 2003
    Nicosia, Cyprus/Cali
    Full Name:
    Zacharias
    Why? Isn't the mountains of evidence from multiple parties enough for you?

21. Blue@Heart

Blue@Heart F1 Rookie

Jun 20, 2006
    Yellowknife, NWT
    Full Name:
    David
    Todd's been a longtime member here. It's fair to let him have a chance to clear the air without immediately jumping to the pitchforks and torches.

I'm a new iracing member and just finished reading the 16 page thread over there. There's clearly a lot of very angry people, and its obvious that he's the root of it.

That said he's been a longtime contributing member here, and I feel its only right to hear out his side of the story before passing judgement on whether he got in over his head and handled it badly, or whether he's a scammer.
    I try to see the good in people, maybe that makes me a chump.

it doesnt exactly look good right now though......

in other news: I know there used to be, (maybe still is) a sim racing supplier who is (was?) a sponsor here (not the full motion guys). Are they still a sponsor? was that CST?

22. becker

becker Formula Junior

Feb 20, 2001
    Arlington VA
    Full Name:
    Becker Cuéllar
    A bit off the main point here , but that is what I do when I buy paypal and always make sure is taking money from the CC and not from the Checking then if it doesn't go well you've got more chances, I found that AX makes it less painfull when things go sour and they do the fighting with minimum pain to the user ... But any CC will give more chances to cover these nasty situations.

23. kongman

kongman F1 Rookie

Aug 30, 2006
    brisvegas south
    Full Name:
    mr p

he was a regular here until this broke , then since then , not a peep ..............im sorry , but this guy may have started off as a good bloke , but now he is a con artist

24. SMOKKINU

SMOKKINU Rookie

Jul 13, 2012
    yeah - as soon as he saw that he was outed here he has stopped logging in and posting here. His half brother just posted on the iRacing forums that he's going bankrupt and losing his house possibly.

Another person got a text from Todd a few weeks ago that he suffered a heart attack in May - yet he was posting here like everything was fine.

25. whistleblower123

Jun 20, 2014
    I currently work where Todd Cannon works. I watched video on YouTube, it is one and the same person. It is in Oklahoma City.