Need a "burner" iTunes gift card number? | FerrariChat

Need a "burner" iTunes gift card number?

Discussion in 'Technology' started by FarmerDave, Mar 19, 2014.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    Trying to set up a new iPhone. I'm an Android guy but my galaxy S3 passed a F=ma physics lest on yesterday so I bought a used iPhone to hold me over until my upgrade eligibility.

I need to input a gift card number into the store to activate it (as an alternative to entering my cc info. ) I would get a card from Walgreens but I'm at the office and have meetings till late this evening. so I am trying to find an online store that's legit and will send me an iTunes gift card by email for ten bucks or less. So far only legitmate site that sells them for email delivery is walmart.com and only for $25 increments.

2. Dom

Dom F1 Veteran
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Nov 5, 2002
    Most grocery stores sell Itunes cards these days. Why not just pick one up on the way home from work, or on the way to doing some other errand.

I think they usually sell a 3-pack of $10 cards. You can use one and sell the others to friends, etc that may need/want one.

3. FarmerDave

FarmerDave F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jul 26, 2004
    Full Name:
    IgnoranteWest
    #3 FarmerDave, Mar 19, 2014
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2014
    yeah, if I don't figure out something else that is the plan. I'm just tied to my desk for a few hrs.

It's sort of interesting that they have made it tough to buy a iTunes card online for instant delivery electronically.

4. crazy canuck

crazy canuck Formula Junior

Jun 20, 2005
    West Coast
    Try ebay. Some sellers will do an immediate email code but you might pay a bit over face value say like $12-15 for a $10 card

But worth it for the convenience.

5. EnzymaticRacer

EnzymaticRacer F1 Veteran

Feb 27, 2005
    $15 iTunes Code (email delivery) : Target

<$15, from target, with email delivery.

Just saw that this thread got bumped from a while ago.

Anyways, may be useful for anyone looking for an iTunes Giftcard.