iPad - music question | FerrariChat

iPad - music question

Discussion in 'Technology' started by Gershwin, Feb 26, 2015.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Gershwin

Gershwin F1 Veteran

Feb 21, 2005
    Kentucky
    For the life of me I can't figure how to get rid of songs on my iPad, iPhone or iPod. I've just grown tired of them. Is there a way one can delete a song that then erases it from all your devices or do you have to do it from each device?

2. Remy Zero

Remy Zero Two Time F1 World Champ

Apr 26, 2005
    KL, Malaysia
    Full Name:
    MC Cool Breeze
    You can remove it by connecting to iTunes, or reset the whole device. However, i thnk you have to do it one by one..

3. TheBigEasy

TheBigEasy F1 World Champ
    Consultant

Jun 21, 2005
    California
    Full Name:
    Ethan Hunt
    I've had the same issues...

I have Mac Laptop / iPad / IPhone / and iPod Classic in car...

I try to manage everything on my laptop in iTunes... if I delete songs there, then sync all devices it seems to work.

One time by accident I pressed "download all purchased music" on my phone and it re-downloaded a bunch of old songs that I've previously deleted. When I went to re-sync with my laptop, I just clicked "do not transfer purchased items" and it was ok.

4. forgeahead

forgeahead F1 Rookie
    Owner

Sep 16, 2008
    Rocky Mount, NC
    Full Name:
    Ray
    Remove the songs from the playlist you listen to. I have been wondering why the number of plays is so varied from song to song. some are in single digits and some are many. They were downloaded at the same time and I listen to my music on shuffle.