McLaren Houston Feedback | FerrariChat

McLaren Houston Feedback

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Shark01, May 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Anybody doing business with them yet? Who is the best sales associate for a long term relationship from a customer service standpont?

Had some bad experiences trying to buy a Maserati of all things through FOH in 2005....and haven't gone near the place since.....bad customer service experiences on high end products really bother me.

2. txitalia

txitalia Formula Junior

May 5, 2013
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Frank
    My shop has done some carbon fiber repair for them. Beautiful new facility and a very sharp group, there. Ask for David in sales. He'll introduce you to Kyle, the service manager.

Tell them Frank sent you.

3. boostleak

boostleak Rookie

Jun 9, 2008
    Kyle Mixon has been great to work with in service.

4. 512BLU

512BLU Karting

Nov 5, 2003
    Spring Texas
    Full Name:
    G F O
    The entire organization is top notch. I know Ken Enders (owner) and he is a true hands on guy with his businesses. Look at Mercedes Sugarland for example, he owns that dealership and it is first class. Ken is a car guy with a degree in Mechanical Engineering and has a tremendous relationship with MBUSA.

5. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    Finally had a chance to visit. Very good experience, nice knowledgeable people. I posted a full writeup in the British section.

If anyone knows a physician that can reduce my shoe size from 12 to about a 7, let me knows so I can buy a 650S spider.

6. kev360

kev360 Formula Junior

Feb 19, 2006
    It's not that difficult a procedure. Do you have any affinity or need for your toes????

7. Shark01

Shark01 F1 Veteran

Jun 25, 2005
    LOL, nope useless little appendages.

Look forward to seeing you Friday.