High Horsepower Outlaw Party - Seabrook, TX (near Houston) - June 24th | FerrariChat

High Horsepower Outlaw Party - Seabrook, TX (near Houston) - June 24th

Discussion in 'Texas' started by rave426, Jun 21, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. rave426

rave426 Rookie

Jan 10, 2016
    Hey folks. Just wanted to get the word out about the High Horsepower Outlaw Party this Friday, June 24th. I've been asked to select the displayed vehicles, and it would be awesome to have some Ferrari Chat cars there.

Check the FB post below and shoot an email to [email protected] if you're interested in displaying your car.

P.S... I'd love to see a LaFerrari at the event.

Just wanted to remind folks to submit their cars for the 9th Annual High Horsepower Outlaw car event event aligned with the Texas Outlaw Challenge!

As a part of Texas' premiere performance boating event, Friday night we will be hosting some of the most elite examples of supercars. Cars will be screened and selected to represent only cars as elite as the superboats that will be in attendance at the Texas Outlaw Challenge. As hosted by Sam's Boat, we'll have food, drink, and a lit DJ to make it all work. Car category prizes will also be given out. The weekend will also host the Miss Outlaw Bikini Contest, Kenny Armstrong Pool Party, and Boating Poker Run!

Owners interested in being considered for display in the event, please email your contact information and details about the car you wish to be considered for display to: [email protected]

Event Link - https://www.facebook.com/events/1731403607104982/

Place: Sam's Boat - Seabrook, TX
    Date: June 24th
    Time: 7pm - Midnight

Reggie

2. dstacy

dstacy F1 World Champ
    Owner Rossa Subscribed

Jan 23, 2006
    GMT -5 & GMT +1
    Full Name:
    Dave
    Its possible I'm off base here but these kind of posts bother me. If I read through it you give the impression that you're doing us a favor by "allowing" us to bring our cars that we paid for to your event so your event loooks better. When you say things like "to be considered" it just rubs me the wrong way. I'm guessing you didn't have many takers because of that very reason.