Dallas Epoxy Garge Flooring Installers | FerrariChat

Dallas Epoxy Garge Flooring Installers

Discussion in 'Texas' started by lizard1, Jun 25, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. lizard1

lizard1 Formula Junior

Dec 8, 2004
    West TX
    Full Name:
    Frank
    Have 3 separate garages(totalling approx 2600 sq ft) out in Midland that I would like to have professionally epoxied with the polyaspartic epoxy but I've got to get someone out of Dallas to do it. Any recommendations?

Looking at Garage Floor Coating.com, Custom Garage Works, and Diamond Cut Garage Floors

All sound knowledgeable and seem legit and probably all are OK to go with - just looking for anyone with any experience (good/bad) with any of them or any company I'm missing.

Want it done right so I don't have to mess with it again so not going to cheap out.

Thanks for any guidance

2. B.Ratcliff

B.Ratcliff Formula 3
    Owner

Sep 23, 2004
    Dallas, TX
    Full Name:
    B. Ratcliff
    #2 B.Ratcliff, Jun 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2017
  3. future328driver

future328driver Formula 3

Dec 10, 2001
    Dallas, Texas
    Full Name:
    Ken Thomas
    Try GarageWerx out of Plano. Just had them do a 2 car garage of a house I was selling. One day process - they grind down the top layer of concrete rather than acid etch. Looks great.

4. LightGuy

LightGuy Three Time F1 World Champ
    Silver Subscribed

Oct 4, 2004
    Texas
    Full Name:
    David
  5. scud550

scud550 Rookie

Oct 20, 2014
    Dallas, Texas
    I had Colby from Diamond Cut Garage Floors do my floors. Did a great job. He is a great person to deal with and he and his wife and daughter did the job. It's been a year since install and floor looks new. People who see my floor want it. I have no affiliation with Colby, just a happy customer.