car kind Houston Restaurants | FerrariChat

car kind Houston Restaurants

Discussion in 'Texas' started by Docopp, Jul 28, 2016.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

1. Docopp

Docopp Karting

Aug 28, 2011
    Crosby Texas
    Full Name:
    Ed
    I live in north-east Houston, in Crosby and I think it would help us to enjoy our cars more if we make up a list of restaurants where we can comfortably park our cars.

Here is a start:
    Trulucks in the Woodlands lets me park my Ferraris in front of the restaurant myself and I keep my keys (I tip the valet manager $20).

Chez Nous in Humble, I make a 5:30 reservation (when they open for dinner) and I park in the solo parking spot in front of their entrance, next to the tree carving.

thanks, ed :)

2. Drldcohen

Drldcohen Rookie

Mar 20, 2016
    Austin
    Full Name:
    Larry
    I have found most resturants will allow me to park it myself. I have done it at Willy G, Eddie V, Up in highland village, Del Frisco, Capital Grill, Steak 48 and Pappas Steakhouse. Pull up and just tell them you will park it and yes you will tip them

3. willwork04

willwork04 F1 Rookie
    Silver Subscribed

Jun 25, 2012
    Houston
    Full Name:
    Will
    I agree with Larry. I just nicely ask the valet to self park and have never had a problem.

4. jgriff

jgriff Formula 3

Jun 16, 2008
    Houston, TX
    I don't worry too much about the valets, they will almost always let you park yourself. It's the clearance getting into driveways that's the issue. I don't think my 355 would make it at Mockingbird Bistro, which is one of my favorite spots. Brasserie 19 and Ibiza are 2 places I know I can get into. The valets at Brasserie will park you right in front and they've driven more Ferraris than probably any of us have. It's a rare occurrence for them not to have a Lamborghini or Ferrari out front. Sometimes I let them park mine.